Disney Package Discounts from Aus?

samserena

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has been posted/talked about before but I couldn't find anything!

Does anyone have an recommendations for booking Disney packages online? (DLR for this upcoming trip)

Previously I've only ever just gone directly through the Disney site for hotel & ticket package bookings but was wondering if there is anyone that might have them any cheaper.

I know Flight Centre does them ever so often but I've never really dealt with travel agents (and the few times I have, I've had a less than stellar experience).

Looking forward to any insight you gems can pass along!

TIA

Sorry if this has been posted/talked about before but I couldn't find anything!

Does anyone have an recommendations for booking Disney packages online? (DLR for this upcoming trip)

Previously I've only ever just gone directly through the Disney site for hotel & ticket package bookings but was wondering if there is anyone that might have them any cheaper.

I know Flight Centre does them ever so often but I've never really dealt with travel agents (and the few times I have, I've had a less than stellar experience).

Looking forward to any insight you gems can pass along!

TIA
Hi I have been to Disneyworld at least 6 times (my father lives in Florida) and each time I book flights etc direct with the airlines and book Disney with Dreams Unlimited Travel (usually ask for Beth Czada). The benefit is you can book now and they apply any discounts that come out without you asking, plus will book dining reservations etc. So no hassle with the time differences. I have never been let down by them at all (they also book my Universal hotls and tickets). It isn't any cheaper than Disney but not having to call if the rates go down is a real advantafe. PM if you want any details

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter