Disney On The Travel Channel

maddhatir

DIS Veteran
Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 5:00 PM EST on Travel Channel:
Disney's Imagineers
Disney's Imagineers
Explore Disney World's most popular attractions, including the Pirates of the Caribbean, Splash Mountain, and the Tower of Terror. From blue sky conception through design and construction to final ride testing, every step of Disney's process is revealed.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 6:00 PM EST on Travel Channel:
Destination USA
Undiscovered Walt Disney World
Beyond the theme parks, restaurants and souvenirs, discover what Walt Disney World offers off the beaten path. Visit unknown sites, untried attractions, see the resort from a bird's eye view, and find out why Mickey is hiding.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006 at 7:00 PM EST on Travel Channel:
Travel Channel Secrets
Disney's Animal Kingdom
Go behind the scenes for a tour of Disney's most ambitious theme park. Discover the challenges involved in combining thrill rides and live animals, and find out the secret behind Disney's largest audio animatronic figures.

I don't think I've seen the Undiscovered one. Thanks for the heads up!

This will be my first time seeing the Undiscovered one too. Maybe Travel Channel finally has some new Disney stuff :cheer2:

Thanks. I taped the one on the History Channel last week about Disney World. I will have to make sure to set up the DVD recorder again for this one

I am so upset!!!!! We lost power here and I was not able to watch it. Of course the power came back on at 6:50.... just in time to see the very end and it looked like it was new. Was it? I need to find out when it will be on again. Help!!!!!! :badpc: :furious:

Watched the last two shows with the kids yesterday. My 4 yr. old said she wants to go to Disney World now! Only 10 weeks to go!

Thanks for the link. I plan to watch a couple of those listed except the one that comes on at 6am. I'll be dreaming instead! Thanks again! :sunny:

Our digital cable was recently upgraded to include The Travel Channel. DW and I watched the above three shows on Tuesday.

jimmalru80 said:
Our digital cable was recently upgraded to include The Travel Channel. DW and I watched the above three shows on Tuesday.

ours too! about 2 weeks ago.

i used to see listings for some disney shows on the TT- and now we can watch them. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter