Disney on Ice?

Hollywoodhaha

Cat lady in training
Is Disney on Ice good for 13 year olds?

I love Disney and Im so happy its coming here and me and my friend, mom and sister are gonna go.

I brought it up since we love disney.

:woohoo:

It is the Princess Wishes one! yay!

So, is it good? :]

it is really cool in the begging i saw it in clevland so first there was tinkerbelle you will have to find out the rest :P

I have seen commercials for Disney on ice and wondered if I would like it or if it was just for little kids.

I haven't seen it. =( I think it may come here soon, and I'd probably go see it.

Disney On Ice-DisneyLand adventure I think,Is coming down here! I really want to go,my mom took me to one a few years ago and I got to go to this Mickey Magic Show thing last summer.Yea I know there were like 8 year olds and under but I love disney so hey?lol

But this year before I knew they were coming I got tickets to go see Jonas Brothers and Jesse Mcartney.Which isn't bad,but I really wanted to see the disney on ice:p lol

Oh well.There's always next time.

I went to Disney Princesses on Ice when I was in grade 7. It was great, I think you'll love it. Disney is Disney, no matter wht age you are.

~Caitlin

My best friend and I are 15 and we just saw it in February :p

I am also 15, and if the show ever comes to Vancouver again, I would go in a heartbeat. Who cares how old you are? If people have a problem with someone having fun and embracing their inner child, screw them. Let them think whatever they want.

~Caitlin

I went to one a couple weeks ago. I dont remember what it was called but I loved it! Remember, you are never too old for anything disney! :goodvibes

I am 15 also and completely love disney on ice. I saw the 100 years of magic show back in november. I was literally screaming when the It's a small world part came on. :p I don't think it matters what age you are, you're never too old to love disney. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter