Disney on Ice: Let's Celebrate 2 for 1 tix

mikkiblueeyes

Mouseketeer
I received an email from Ticketmaster for a "2 for 1" code for Disney On Ice: Let's Celebrate in Hampton, Virgina. I used the code and got what I thought was a great deal but then went back to Ticketmaster and didn't use the code (just to see my discount) and came up with the same results.

I re-read the email making sure I was looking at the right day and when I put in the code it came up saying it was a good code and when I picked my seats it came up with the selection of "2 for 1" option which I picked. I even picked 2 seats as required but the price was still the same as without the code.

What am I doing wrong? :confused3

I've tried it several times and it still comes up with the "2 for 1" but the same price as without the code.

Very frustrating, they're really good seats, second row back from the stage.

By the way, if you've gone to a Disney on Ice, are those good seats? Would sitting back a bit further be better to see everything going on?

I've tried it several times and it still comes up with the "2 for 1" but the same price as without the code.

Very frustrating, they're really good seats, second row back from the stage.

By the way, if you've gone to a Disney on Ice, are those good seats? Would sitting back a bit further be better to see everything going on?

We had front row and could see everything. It kept my DDs attention!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter