Disney on Ice.. did your child dress up?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Vickie46, Sep 14, 2006.

1. Vickie46

Vickie46 DIS Veteran

We are going to princess on ice tomorrow night.. she is wanting to wear her costume... do kids do this?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. clori

clori DIS Veteran

when we went to Finding Nemo on Ice and The Incredibles on Ice there were some but not many kids dressed up. However when we went to Princesses on Ice last year tons of kids (mostly girls) were dressed up. Most were wearing what looked like Disney store halloween costumes. My dd wore a princess tshirt to the first two but did wear her Ariel costume to Princess on Ice.

4. jcemom

jcemom Official Tag Fairy Assistant

Tons of little Princesses at that one! My DD wore her Snow White dress.

5. Brooknwdw

Brooknwdw DIS Veteran

We went to Incredibles on Ice & I didn't see anyone dressed up.
    I never thought of it, actually. I have two pirate: pirate: though.

Now if I had a little girl & was going to a Princess On Ice, I probably would! princess:

6. fofinia

fofinia DIS Veteran

Yes. We went last winter and more girls were dressed up than not! And we were down in the second row, after the show all the kids could go down to the ice and say hi to the princesses. Aurora said how wonderful my little Aurora looked- since they were the same. We had a great time. Have fun!

7. Savsmommy

Savsmommy <font color=green>I'm a middle lane girl<br><font

My DD6 wore her Belle costume. Lots of the girls wore their princess costumes.

8. Vickie46

Vickie46 DIS Veteran

thanks everyone.. so did this happen at every Princess show.. do all the little girls get to meet the princessess? How does this work.. I am sure they don't let the public on ice.. so how does this work??

9. Vickie46

Vickie46 DIS Veteran

anyone else?

10. disneygirlatheart

disneygirlatheart DIS Veteran

We went to the Incredibles on Ice, I didn't see anyone dressed up. I would love to go to the Princess on Ice, but my dd wouldn't dress up. If I had younger children, I would dress them for sure!

11. fofinia

fofinia DIS Veteran

We were sitting in the 2nd row and after the show was over all the princess/prince couples stood spaced all apart along the wall. No one went on the ice except the performers. Well, when I realized they were standing so close to us, I told my DD to go down and say hi. The skaters stayed for a few minutes and then started skating around the perimeter of the ice. I don't know how long they were at the edge of the ice. As soon as my DD said hello we ran up the stairs and out. tons of people were coming down. But if you are sitting far back, I don't know how long they'll be there for you to get down there.

Regardless the show was so good. I really enjoyed it.

12. TenThousandVolts

TenThousandVolts <font color=darkcoral>I just gave 2 examples for t

My neices both wore their princess gowns to Pincesses On Ice. I have seen princesses at all the DisOnIceshows I have seen- (Nemo, Incredibles, Mickey&Minnie Journey, Snow White) but there were tons of little little princesses at the Princess show.

13. jojoandhb

jojoandhb Mouseketeer

My baby is 3. She loves to dress up. She has tons of Disney princess dresses, ballerina outfits, etc. She has crazy hats and tons of shoes. I let her dress up whenever she wants. She goes to the grocery store dressed like Cinderella sometimes, she goes to the mall as Aurora, and she dressed like Belle when we went to Princesses on Ice. I figure she's only little once, why not?