Disney Offering AP's Valid for 13 Months!

monkeyman200

Mouseketeer
just was on the DL website moments ago, and they are offering a free month with new purchases! Wish I had known to wait to buy ours!

Last edited:
Looks like renewals can do that, too, if they are in the renewal period. A bit confusing since it says prior to November 17 and today is November 17.
"And if you renew within 40 days of your pass expiration date and prior to November 17, 2017, you get 13 months for the price of 12! Blockout dates still apply to certain pass types.

Please note that this offer is not applicable to the Disney Southern California Select Passport or the Disney Southern California Passport, and cannot be combined with other discounts or offers. Passes are 13 consecutive months and are nontransferable and nonrefundable."

Does anyone know if it's online only? I am planning on getting one when I go but I'll buy online if that's the case.

I just bought mine on Monday. Does anybody know if this applies to that, because I didn't see anything online when I bought.

I see in the fine print that it says purchased between 11/17 and 2/11. But I'm not activating until the 19th, so I wonder if I still qualify. Guess a phone call to Disney is on my to do list. It would be awesome if it covered next Thanksgiving too.

If anybody else finds out more info please report back!

Can this be combined with the $40 off AP renewal?
Yes. When I logged in, it said I could get the 13 months with my up to $60. renewal discount if I were eligible for renewal. I wasn't eligible for renewal, though. You have to be expiring in the next 40 days I think. When you log into the website, click on AP renewal and you should see the posting about it.

Yes. When I logged in, it said I could get the 13 months with my up to $60. renewal discount if I were eligible for renewal. I wasn't eligible for renewal, though. You have to be expiring in the next 40 days I think. When you log into the website, click on AP renewal and you should see the posting about it.

Thank you! Ours expires Dec 10th.

Just called and found out it is the day of purchase, not activation so I'm out of luck. I still plan to ask at the ticket booth when I activate, but am not expecting a different answer.

She did say however that if I renewed this current pass by 11/15/17, they would honor the promotion then and my renewal pass wouldn't expire until Dec. 2018. May be worth it since I'll get the renewal discount and the promotion then.

Interested to see what other people find out

Its weird. When you go to renew it says that the offer expires today but then the annual passport page says it is good through Feb 11.

The wording on the offer says "Offer valid on new Annual Passport purchases made November 17, 2016 through February 11, 2017." So perhaps they're having trouble figuring out whether this applies to renewals or not...or maybe the website system is having trouble figuring it out. When I checked the renewal page, I get the "Someone Ate the Page!" message!

The wording is really confusing. Did this offer just come out today? I can renew starting in a few days - I hope it still applies

ETA: So I just re-read it, and it says if you renew prior to November 17, 2017 - I was assuming that it was prior to today (2016). Duh....

Last edited:
I cannot renew my pass until the middle of December but I'm definitely going to take advantage of this.

Question about APs...do they start the day you use them or the day you buy them? Is the month prorated or do they expire on the exact day they start? TIA

Attendance is down

Makes me laugh. "Oh, we have soooo many passholders now, how did that happen?" Ignoring the giant signs and banners telling us all to upgrade today and get a whole year of Disney. "We'll have to start raising the prices and changing the structure to keep those evil passholders out of the parks." And now attendance is down.

They seem to have a very hard time seeing the long view of things. Eh, happens when you're a weak-willed company with shareholders that you let get under your skin.

Is the month prorated or do they expire on the exact day they start? TIA

Any AP is good for a full 365 days on a non-leap year. If you have a leap day in your AP year then it's actually 366 days. So if you buy an AP at the parks on December 1, 2016 and use it that day you can use it all the way through December 1, 2017.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter