Disney Nail Art

njdisneyfreak

DIS Veteran
I leave on my WDW trip in three days :cool1: , and the day before we leave, I have a nail appointment. We'll be in Disney for a week and a half and then on a cruise for a week. I want to get a nail design that will be perfect for both trips.

Any ideas? :confused3

The only idea I can think of is either a palm tree design or a fireworks desing. I don't mind doing a Disney related design. I'm just at a loss over what to get, and typically I take forever trying to decide when I go to the nail salon. I'm hoping to avoid that.

My nieces do "nail art" all the time. They don't use polish to create the art, they use stickers. They go to the local craft store and buy those transparent type stickers (the design is printed on clear sticker sheet). They polish their nails, wait til they're dry and then put the stickers on their nails and then add a few coats of clear nail polish on top of them to keep them secure and in place. Maybe you can find some stickers at your local craft store that are appropriate!?

Good luck! ~Daxx's Wife

My manicurist drew little Mickey heads on both of my ring fingers for our trip in May . That was really cute!

Definitely Mickey heads. Or maybe you could get the Mickey heads transformed into Minnie. My DD and I are getting our nails done before our December trip and will be going with one or the other; maybe both!

I did this a few years (maybe 2) back
I got 3 crystals to form a mickey head on a few of my fingers on each hand.
It looked very cool if I do say so myself!

I really appreciate all the ideas. I will take them with me when I go tomorrow to the nail salon, and also check out what they have. Thanks everyone!

I know it's too late now but my dd and I paint our nails one red, one yellow, one red, etc. and my dh paints black mickey heads on all nails. We get a lot of comments with these @ WDW!

mousiemom - I know it's too late now but my dd and I paint our nails one red, one yellow, one red, etc. and my dh paints black mickey heads on all nails. We get a lot of comments with these @ WDW!

Again, thanks everyone for the great ideas.

Mousiemom - That sounds like so much fun!

Ultimately, I went with my husband's choice, which was a palm tree. The lady at the nail salon did my ring fingers and large toes with two palm trees on an island with the sun and clouds. They came out beautifully! Since I'm going to both Florida for WDW and then a cruise right after, it's really appropriate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter