Disney Movie Rewards

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by GrumpyBa*D, Apr 9, 2010.

1. GrumpyBa*D

GrumpyBa*D Mouseketeer

Anybody else lose all their points with the switch over. March 13 I got an emai lwith my points. This past weekend I go to enter all the codes from easter presents and it tells me to join. I sign in under all my possible names and all of them have zero points.

anyone have any suggestions?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ali2000

ali2000 Mouseketeer

there's another thread going on this as well, i think. many people have lost their points, called/e-mailed DMR, and gotten resolutions. Many people's points have just come back and others had to get a customer service rep to look at their account. Most people have not had any problems getting their points back.
    I think the standard has been to wait 24-48 hours and see if your account re-sets itself.
    Good Luck!

4. bumbershoot

bumbershoot DIS Veteran

Call them. They did a bunch of changes to the site, and now they are trying to have people use membernames, NOT email addresses. Using an email address seems to take you to a "different" account, rather than *your* account. So try a membername you might have made up, or just call them.

5. mickeymaker2003

mickeymaker2003 DIS Veteran

It is not advisable to post that you are looking for codes for movies that aren't yours. Codes aren't supposed to be transfered and I think they can suspend your account for violating terms of use if you are caught.

6. GrumpyBa*D

GrumpyBa*D Mouseketeer

Where was I looking for codes that aren't mine? Believe me everyone of the 1300 points were bought thank you............for your holier than thou approach