Disney Movie Rewards -- Still Do Disney Giftcards?

Tiny Disney Dancer

Mouseketeer
Do they still occasionally offer the $10 Disney gift cards through the Movie Rewards? I just entered in my codes and have enough for several. Keeping my fingers crossed!

FYI, I saw they have $10 Starbucks gift cards today. Not Disney, but still useful. :)

The Disney gift cards usually go away for a few months and then they will bring them back.

Personally we use our movie rewards points for movies. It seems like a great deal to us. Have gotten Cars, Rescuers, Rescuers Down Under, Winnie the Pooh, Princess and the Frog, and an older DVD of the tortoise and the hare and other shorts. We've gotten so much more enjoyment out of those than we would hAve out of an extra $10 gift card or two. Those gift cards take up A LOT of points!

And all of those are blue ray/DVD combos and 2 of them include digital copies too

I am patiently waiting.:snooty:
Me too. Hoping for one more card before trip next month. Otherwise may just take the Starbucks card as that will get used too.
We don't use our pointsfor movies as hubs insists on digital copy /version. And we have all the movies we want that are available on website. I am eyeing the Perry pillow pet though!

Me too. Hoping for one more card before trip next month. Otherwise may just take the Starbucks card as that will get used too.
We don't use our pointsfor movies as hubs insists on digital copy /version. And we have all the movies we want that are available on website. I am eyeing the Perry pillow pet though!

So far I have only bought starbucks/disney gift cards the only thing I thing I have really considered is the Goofy clock for my son. BUT a Perry pilow would be cute.

They had them in early April. I only had enough points to get one $10 disney gift card. I hadn't seen them in a long while before that so not sure when they'll relist them.

Yep. Like pps said, they come and go so you just have to keep checking. I cashed in a while ago for some gift cards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter