Disney Movie Rewards: Kevin

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by Kelliroo3, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Kelliroo3

Kelliroo3 A Disney World fan

There's a special offer on Disney Movie Rewards where you can get a free baby Kevin and you can buy a large Kevin (you do have to pay shipping). My question is: does anyone know how good the quality is for these stuffed animals? Are they soft? Thanks for the help!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. auroralark

auroralark Lives for vacation

I'm not sure on the quality...but mine shipped today, so I guess I'll know soon! The stuffed Kevin is pretty big - considering the usual price of Disney plushes, it didn't seem like a bad deal.

4. DisMN

DisMN DIS Veteran

Hi! We got our Kevin in the mail today....and for the price we paid we're very pleasantly surprised with both the quality and the size. Kevin is quite tall and the baby Kevin is really cute.

We were planning to gift it for Christmas but DH rather has a crush on his new toys. LOL We'll see I guess.........

5. cheesekate2005

cheesekate2005 DIS Veteran

Hmm...is this on the disney movie rewards website (I can't seem to find it there) or is it on the disney movie club site?

It tried to get Kevin for my niece on disneyshopping but they were sold out!

6. auroralark

auroralark Lives for vacation

Disney movie rewards. After you enter the code for your Up Blu Ray or DVD, you'll get the offer. At least that's what happened to me.

7. cheesekate2005

cheesekate2005 DIS Veteran

Thank you! I guess I better pick up my copy of UP!

8. jessrose18

jessrose18 ADVENTURE IS OUT THERE!!

I recieved both of them this week, they are really nice. Very colorful and they match perfectly. Both kevins w/ shipping were $18. I think they were worth it

9. Kelliroo3

Kelliroo3 A Disney World fan

Thanks so much for the replies! I wonder how long they will be available? I won't be able to enter the code until later in Dec.