Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

Check your email setting on your account to make sure you have selected to receive emails from Disney. Also, from the previous posters, what email subscription did they bonus come from? That way the readers can set up their email subscriptions with that specific email.

Thanks!!!

I received the email but it's not connecting so I guess I'll wait till later this afternoon and hopefully it'll connect at that time. I want those 50 bonus points.

Not everyone gets the emails at the same time...I haven't gotten mine yet. But the site is having issues anyways.

I received the email but it's not connecting so I guess I'll wait till later this afternoon and hopefully it'll connect at that time. I want those 50 bonus points.

Same here. I just says connecting and won't connect to the site.

still not connecting I'll try again later (3:24pm)

Finally got connected and received my 50 New Years bonus points (5:07pm)

I got in a few hours ago, about an hour after I finally got the email. Had to be patient.

Anyone else get an e-mail to take a survey for 100 bonus points? The survey shows but isn't 'clickable'..? The site is extremely glitchy right now - it took several tries to even log on.

Anyone else get an e-mail to take a survey for 100 bonus points? The survey shows but isn't 'clickable'..? The site is extremely glitchy right now - it took several tries to even log on.

I got the E-mail and was able to log in right away but I can't click on the survey.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter