Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

Just got a new DMR email & they said that you could go to: www.abcfamily.com/25days and look for the Disney Movie Rewards logo & click on it eveyday that you find it for 5 extra bonus points. I will keep looking & let everyone know where I find it if I do.

I believe December 1st

HA! That's so funny. I was so busy looking for the DMR logo that I didn't notice when it started. Well, that explains why I didn't find it anywhere yesterday. What a silly mistake & waste of time on my part. I'll have to try looking for it again tomorrow.

It's working now. Just click on the Disney movie rewards link for Prep and Landing at the bottom of the page.

It looks like it's different this year? You have to click on the actual points logo...right. I can't see what the code actually is. or I would post it

It looks like it's different this year? You have to click on the actual points logo...right. I can't see what the code actually is. or I would post it

There's no easy way to see the code. I could run a network tool to find the URL with the redirect with the code included in the parameter blah blah blah blah....so today's was 25DOCNFI84DS.

Back to...yeah you just have to click the logo this year.

Hi everyone. You can get 5 free DMR points today (Dec 6th) by visiting www.abcfamily.com/25days. Then click on the DMR logo found today on the lower right hand side of the page & then log on to your DMR account. Eveyday the DMR logo is moved to a new place. I'll try & look & post tomorrow.

There is a more specific thread for the 25 Days of Christmas codes and updates. The last few pages cover this year, and includes what looks like all the codes for each day (although you can't enter them in advance...)

Code BARSOOM is good for 25 points till 3/9.
Enjoy!

Thank you lcasa, :goodvibes Where did this come from? Are they starting something new for the movie coming out? Thought it might be a promotion thing! :laughing:

Got another one from their twitter feed ( where I found BARSOOM):

twitterpated

good till 3/29

25 pts...
(they also mentioned it on facebook )

Disney Movie Rewards has released 5 new code worth a total of 50 points.

baskets
bunny
blooms
bouquets
hopped

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter