1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Disney Movie Club website problems?

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by donaldandpirates, Oct 12, 2011.

1. donaldandpirates

donaldandpirates Mouseketeer

Has anyone else had any issues over the past several days with the Disney Movie Club website being down? I keep getting an error message saying it's temporarily unavailable. :confused3

Mods, feel free to move this to a more appropriate folder if necessary.

2. dkmulder

dkmulder Mouseketeer

I have been trying for over a year now to sign up whenever there is a great deal, like the 5 for $1 or $5, and each time the site is down. I pick my movies, enter my sign up info, enter in my credit card info, and when I click the final 'continue' where I should get a receipt, I get the 'this website is temporarily unavailable, please try again' message. I do try again, numerous times! Same thing each time, and yes there is a number to call and I think about calling, but I'm always attempting to sign up outside of those call hours and it's not on the top of my priority list.

3. elfin14doaks

elfin14doaks Earning My Ears

I have been getting this too. I never got my Pre-Order for the new Pirates of the Caribbean either. I know they are actually a third party distributor. Has anyone else not heard from them?

4. SwiperFox

SwiperFox Mouseketeer

I've had this same problem... but not for a year. I can't believe that no one has noticed (or cared) that the website isn't working correctly.
    There are so many movies that I want, but it looks like I won't ever be able to join.