disney message alert sounds

Discussion in 'Community Board' started by spbink, Mar 28, 2012.

1. spbink

spbink Mouseketeer

Hi everyone!

I couldn't decide where to put this, so I thought I'd try here. I want to add a bit more Disney to my day, so I wanted to change my email alert to something disney related. :goodvibes

I thought about the Kim-municator sound from Kim Possible, but I wanted more options. One suggestion I found in a thread somewhere was the monorail door closing sound, but I can't find a sound clip of that anywhere. (Does anyone here have it? I would love to have it as an option.)

Do any of you have suggestions of short sounds that are clearly Disney? I prefer no words (I did think about Mickey's "Oh boy!") but I'd love to hear any ideas! :thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Muushka

Muushka <font color=red>I usually feel like I just stepped

Sorry, no help on the question, but a bump! Hopefully someone will have an answer.

PS My husband has a habit of saying the monorail closing sound, in Spanish, way too often!

4. erin1715

erin1715 DIS Veteran

I have the Star Tours Chime as my text message alert and I love it! Not sure if I can post links, but if you search for Star Tours Chime on Youtube you will find it.

5. Emma1987

Emma1987 DIS Veteran

Oh i'd love an answer to this too. where could you download these sounds?

6. pixiewings71

pixiewings71 <marquee><font color=deeppink>Sweet!!! Totally!!!!

Phonezoo.com has a ton of Disney sounds for free. Go look there!! :)

7. spbink

spbink Mouseketeer

Thanks for the recommendation! I couldn't find the Monorail ding, but I did find the Star Tours chime and I'm using that now :rotfl:

(ETA: Just found the Monorail chime here!)

8. kim929

kim929 DIS Veteran

Thanks for the info.... trying to download to my phone now. I think i'm going to keep calling myself just to hear the ring tone