Disney Marvel's First Meet and Greet Featuring Thor

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by Rumors Rocks, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Rumors Rocks

Rumors Rocks Mouseketeer

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...asures-of-asgard-at-disneyland-park/#comments

Thor Appearing in Thor: Treasures of Asgard at Disneyland Park

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DRDISNEYMD

DRDISNEYMD *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* *+*~The Snow Queen~*+* ~A gi

~Awww. Why can't we meet Thor at Disney World??? Loki should be there, too -- right in Norway! :sad:

~If Anna & Elsa can have a meet & greet together as sisters. Thor & Loki should be able to appear together as brothers.

~Anyway, yay for Disneyland fans!
    :goodvibes

4. Rumors Rocks

Rumors Rocks Mouseketeer

5. Cheshire Figment

Cheshire Figment <font color=red><marquee behavior=alternate>Friend

Universal has an exclusive agreement in perpetuity from long before Disney's purchase of Marvel where nobody will be able to use any of the Characters in a theme park East of the Mississippi River in the US. This, by the way, is why the Marvel-wrapped Monorail trains can be on the MK Resort or Express beams, but not on the Epcot beam as that go\es into a Park.

6. Rumors Rocks

Rumors Rocks Mouseketeer

:thumbsup2

7. Planogirl

Planogirl I feel the nerd in me stirring

I just hope that Disney doesn't make the Avengers too kiddie. They shouldn't be terrifying of course but just keep their edge.

8. Mr X

Mr X Earning My Ears

I made a petition for Universal to get rid of Marvel Super Hero Island at Universal's Islands of Adventure, But NO ONE SIGN IT!!! >:(

9. DRDISNEYMD

DRDISNEYMD *+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+* *+*~The Snow Queen~*+* ~A gi

~Awww, I would have signed your petition. The terms of this Marvel deal is just ridiculous and totally unfair to fans! Disney needs to ante up and fix this. :(

~I don't think the Avengers will lose their edge. Superheros are supposed to appeal to both adults and children. Thor's meet and greet looks fabulous -- the set and costume are very well done, it looks like Disney spared no expense here. It's light years better than what you see at Comic Con.

~Besides, Disney's kiddie formula has worked very well for Star Wars! There is nothing cooler than dancing Darth Vader.
    :cool1:

[​IMG]

10. Rumors Rocks

Rumors Rocks Mouseketeer