Disney Marathon - What's the difference?

jodistar

DIS Veteran
I was just curious what the difference was between - Goofy's race and a half challenge, Disney's Half Marathon, and Disney Marathon?

It's probably a stupid question but I just wanted more information!

TIA,

Jodi

Goofy's is just doing bothe the half and teh full. Then you get a goofy medal along with teh donald and mickey. I believe PlutosMyFav has a pic in her sig with all 3.

Hi Jodi--

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but the Half marathon is a total of 13.1 miles, and it is run on Saturday. The Full marathon is a total of 26.2 miles, and it is run on Sunday. Most people choose one or the other...

...The Goofy is for very Goofy people (I signed up for it too :-)), who for some reason want to torture themselves and do both...BUT, you get THREE medals!!

DisneyGirl said:
Hi Jodi--

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for, but the Half marathon is a total of 13.1 miles, and it is run on Saturday. The Full marathon is a total of 26.2 miles, and it is run on Sunday. Most people choose one or the other...

...The Goofy is for very Goofy people (I signed up for it too :-)), who for some reason want to torture themselves and do both...BUT, you get THREE medals!!

Thanks so much for the information - This is what I was looking for :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter