Disney Major League Baseball Collectibles!

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by Brucefan28, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Brucefan28

Brucefan28 Earning My Ears

It was announced today that Disney and Major League Baseball have released statues of Mickey Mouse with each one being designed based ona Major League team. The reason for this is because this summer's All-Star Game is taking place in Anaheim and throughout California larger versions of these statues are going to be on display. Right now you can order through the mlb.com website (go to the store) and they are going to be on sale at other locations soon. Awesome stuff...

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. GoofySon'sMom

GoofySon'sMom DIS Veteran

I had heard this may be happening ... going to mlb.com to check it out! Thanks for the info!

4. wdwgirl03

wdwgirl03 <font color=red>I'm just a big Disney Freak! :-)<b

I can't wait to get one of these!

5. Raine88

Raine88 Earning My Ears

Oooo so cute! And they have a Tigers one! Think i'll be getting that for DH! Does anyone know if they plan to do other sports as well? A red wings one would be beyond amazing, lol.

6. Brucefan28

Brucefan28 Earning My Ears

I don't think they are coming out with any other sports right now. These statues are being made because the Major League Baseball All-Star Game is in Anaheim this year.

7. lpizzuro123

lpizzuro123 DIS Veteran

Oh no - more stuff to collect. I have no more room but I will definately have to check these out.

Linda

8. Cardsfann18

Cardsfann18 Cardinals and Disney fan for life!!!

Will be getting the Cardinals one very soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: