Disney Magical Memories Idea Book Volume 1 ©Disney

DiznyMagic

<font color=green>Touched by a fairy<br><font colo
Hi,

Has anyone gotten this book yet? If so can you provide some feedback as to how helpful the ideas are or how simple. Thank you.

can I have more details?

I have the idea book from hot off the press and the Creating Keepsakes one.

Hi I saw it on mousememories.com. Thats really all the info I got. I have not seen at any of our local craft stores and generally I like some info before I purchase.

I have it, and I'm not very impressed with it. I don't think it's worth the money. It only has 27 pages, and the ideas are not that inventive. It basically shows you how you can use the other Magical Memories products. However ... I also bought the Magical Memories letters and those are adorable!!

I think the Creating Keepsakes Disney book was much, much better in terms of both price and ideas.

I agree with FergieTCat, it's not all that great. Basically it's a selling point for all their other items cause to follow you need to purchase their supplies. I flipped through it at my LSS and decided it wasn't worth the money. Sure wish they'd come up with a new CK one though!

thanks everyone for your input. I think I may wait and look for other books instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter