Disney Magic Western Caribbean 10/9/2015

One year ago my family and I were returning home from our first time on the Disney Dream. It was amazing and we can't wait to go on our next Disney cruise. I just looked up some and I think I'm ready to book the Oct 9th, 2015 one. I've been to Nassau too many times and the longer cruises are a little out of our budget. I tell everyone that you're going to pay more for a Disney cruise but it's worth every extra dime.
I'm so excited there is already a thread set up.
We did the FE and it was a lot of fun. The work put in is worth it. On my cruise 40 people signed up so we decided to split it into 2 groups of 20 which was still a lot of gifts. I think I would prefer to put more time and money into fewer gifts.
I would be happy to share a picture of the pocket thing we hung up if anyone is interested. Also make magnets for your door. Walking through the halls you knew who the true Disney fans were by how they decorated their doors.
Another thing our ship/cruise date was the very first to host the Halloween on the seas and it went very well. I'm excited to read that all the ships are now doing it. Can't wait to go on the Disney Magic. :goodvibes

Just signed up for this cruise while aboard my last cruise (also on the Magic). Looking forward to sailing again!

Hi!

I would like to participate in the FE but I don't know how to get added to the group. I am on the 10-09-15 Magic cruise. It is myself, my husband, son (13) and daughter (12). This will be our second cruise. The first one was on the Wonder Oct. 6-10, 2014 and we had a blast. I didn't even know DISboards existed and I am so very happy I found it.

Thanks!!:thumbsup2

Hi!!! I am on this cruise! How do I get to the cruise meet board? I already requested to be added to the Facebook group page...just waiting on my acceptance into the group. Also, I would like to have my family participate in the Fish Extenders activity. How do I sign up for that? It would be myself, husband, son (13) and daughter (12). This will be our second cruise but our first time ever on disboards.

Hi!!! I am on this cruise! How do I get to the cruise meet board? I already requested to be added to the Facebook group page...just waiting on my acceptance into the group. Also, I would like to have my family participate in the Fish Extenders activity. How do I sign up for that? It would be myself, husband, son (13) and daughter (12). This will be our second cruise but our first time ever on disboards.

Hi! There is a nice lady in the Facebook group organizing the fish extenders :) once you are accepted the Facebook group you should be able to sign up there :)

Hi!!! I am on this cruise! How do I get to the cruise meet board? ...

There isn't actually a thread on the meet board. This thread on the general cruise info board was just linked to the list of Magic cruises for 2015.

Three of us will be sailing, myself, DH and DD, 8. Does anyone know if FE Group has been established?

Hello! We just changed another cruise date to this one yesterday. It will be our 4th Disney Cruise. It will be me, my husband, my 13 year old son, and my 11 year old daughter. We love these cruises!

Can someone please post a link to the fb group? I can't find it - I only see Oct 4.

Cruising will be me and dh, my parents, his parents and our 3 kids, ages 11, 7, and 7.

Kara

My family and I will be sailing this cruise too! This is our 4th Disney cruise, first time on the Magic! Can't wait!

Hi! This is my very first cruise! There will be 4 of us: myself, my husband, my son (who will be 7 the day before departure), and my daughter who will be 5. We are so very excited!
I also want to know do I get to the cruise meet board! I would like to participate in the Fish Extenders activity. How do I sign up for that?

Hi! There is a nice lady in the Facebook group organizing the fish extenders :) once you are accepted the Facebook group you should be able to sign up there :)
Hi! Could anyone post a link or a the title of the post in the Facebook for the fish extenders? Thanks!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

Hello!
I would like to participate in the FE but I can´t figure out on how to get added to the group. We´ve booked on disney Magic 10-9-2015 and this is my very firs cruise. It is myself, my husband, son (7) and daughter (5). Thanks!

could someone please post a link to the FB group...my family and I would like to sign up for FE and stay connected to other cruisers :) please and thank you!

We just booked this cruise b2b with the Oct 4 cruise. It will be numbers 19 and 20 for us. We will be celebrating our 48th anniversary on Oct 6.

Search fb for this cruise (Disney Magic October 9, 2015 Western Caribbean) and you should find fb group.

Greetings & congrades Mrsmonk..

So what makes you want to do a b2b on the Magic, If I may be so Bold...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter