Disney Magic Mar 13,2016-4 night

NoleJ96

Earning My Ears
Didn't see a Meets thread listed above so thought I would start one...Can't wait!!!!pirate:::MinnieMo::MickeyMo

We are about to book this cruise, I have been watching for a meet group, yay! This trip will be a girls trip, my dd (6 at time of cruise), myself, and my dsil. We are doing a girls trip as my husband and son are going to Germany with our son's high school during the same time. We are planning for a few days either before or after at DW, we don't have it all sorted out yet, but we are excited!

We are officially booked, we too would be interested in participating in FE but I cannot organize, I am terrible with that sort of thing. Let the countdown begin!

Hi, everyone! Just booked this cruise and so excited to already see fellow cruisers on board. I finally talked my brother into a family Disney cruise for my 40th bday and his 35th!!! Definitely want to start a FE group... I've never organized one myself, but would be willing to try! I'm sure my sis-in-law will sign up, too!

There will be four of us on our first Magic cruise but 4th Disney cruise. I am excited to try out the Magic! We want to participate in the FE as well. Have done it twice before and really enjoy it!! There are 4 of us - me, dd (10), ds (9) and a friend. My husband isn't a cruiser!! I will be glad to organize or help organize it!! It is always a blast!!

We are getting so close. Okay - maybe not super close but close nonetheless!!! I will be glad to set up the listing. If you will message me with your information I will set up a file so that everyone can get ready to begin the fun!! I will need: names of the adults, if the adults are in the same household, favorite characters, special events/issues, names (if you feel comfortable) of kids, ages of kids, favorite characters, special events/issues. Once I get a few I will set up the listing!!

DH and I are booked on this one. Disney Cruise #10. Cruise #11 right after as we are booked B2B.... March 13 and March 17!
Haven't been on the Magic since Panama 2007. Looking forward to seeing the changes they have made!

We will be on this cruise. It will be me, my daughter, and my 5 year old son. My husband may be coming but not sure yet if he can get the time off. We have never done a FE but are thinking of trying it this cruise!

If anyone wants to join the FE just message me or reply here with information including: room #, adults names, kids names (if you feel comfortable with that), favorite characters, food issues for any member of your party, and special occasions. I will be glad to set it up for everyone!

How do I message you I've never been on this before. We're doing our first cruise and would love to join the FE

We are getting so close. Okay - maybe not super close but close nonetheless!!! I will be glad to set up the listing. If you will message me with your information I will set up a file so that everyone can get ready to begin the fun!! I will need: names of the adults, if the adults are in the same household, favorite characters, special events/issues, names (if you feel comfortable) of kids, ages of kids, favorite characters, special events/issues. Once I get a few I will set up the listing!!

Let me know how to get in touch with you. Would love to join FE

If anyone wants to join the FE just message me or reply here with information including: room #, adults names, kids names (if you feel comfortable with that), favorite characters, food issues for any member of your party, and special occasions. I will be glad to set it up for everyone!
Hi! We would love to join the group if there is still room!
jennifer

I have not set up the FE yet so there is plenty of room! You can post your info here or message me with it. I will get a chart started once I get some information. If you are new to disboards I think that you have to post so many times before you can message someone but I am not totally sure!!

I have not set up the FE yet so there is plenty of room! You can post your info here or message me with it. I will get a chart started once I get some information. If you are new to disboards I think that you have to post so many times before you can message someone but I am not totally sure!!

Hi mydisneyanytime

There will be 5 of us on the cruise.. 3 adults and 2 kids (potentially 3 kids). Would you mine sending me an email and ill send you all our info, I'd just prefer not to put room numbers and kids names online? Emily.duda.buckley@gmail.com

Thanks!! Can't wait

Hi mydisneyanytime

There is going to be three of us on this trip and we would love to participate. Let me know what else you need.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter