Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just a heads up, you can use Zero to fight Oogie. There are 3 spots and you have to go against him a total of 12 times. Each battle is only 2 hours.

Do you need Jack, Sally or Zero at any particular level to be able to defeat Oogie? I have Zero at 4, Jack at 8 and Sally at 2. I currently have enough items to upgrade them all again but I would prefer to hold off unless it's necessary.

Hi everyone! I'm new here, and I just love the Disney Magic Kingdoms game! This NBC event is so fun!!

Question for you all: what happens to the wooden pumpkins coins after the event ends? Do they turn to magic points or do we lose them? Thanks! Good luck to everyone getting Sally & beating Oogie!!

Do you need Jack, Sally or Zero at any particular level to be able to defeat Oogie? I have Zero at 4, Jack at 8 and Sally at 2. I currently have enough items to upgrade them all again but I would prefer to hold off unless it's necessary.

No to defeating him as far as I am aware.
If anyone knows differently please correct me.

Yes to collect his items to welcome him.

Check out this link he has been very helpful.
It gives you everyones task so you can work out what level they will need to be.

https://jaysenheadleywrites.com/2016/10/25/disney-magic-kingdoms-fighting-and-unlocking-oogie/

Hi everyone! I'm new here, and I just love the Disney Magic Kingdoms game! This NBC event is so fun!!

Question for you all: what happens to the wooden pumpkins coins after the event ends? Do they turn to magic points or do we lose them? Thanks! Good luck to everyone getting Sally & beating Oogie!!

Hello and welcome.

:welcome:

If its like the incredibles event they will tranfer to magic.

No to defeating him as far as I am aware.
If anyone knows differently please correct me.

Yes to collect his items to welcome him.

Check out this link he has been very helpful.
It gives you everyones task so you can work out what level they will need to be.

https://jaysenheadleywrites.com/2016/10/25/disney-magic-kingdoms-fighting-and-unlocking-oogie/

Thank you. I'm not sure I'll be able to finish everything to welcome Oogie as I won't be able to play much for three days due to a work conference. I'm currently building the Broomstick Graveyard.

Your welcome.
Yes work and play dont always mix:sad2:
Im building the graveyard too I have 8hrs to go. I noticed your twitter/instagram name has oz in it. Are you from Australia?
Im from Melbourne Australia.

You need to get Jack to level 6 and Sally to level 3(?) to defeat Oogie. It's not a direct requirement, but you need to get to these levels so that certain required quests (pre-requisite for Oogie's quest) will pop up or doable.

Last edited:
You need to get Jack to level 6 and Sally to level 3(?) to defeat Oogie. It's not a direct requirement, but you need to get to these levels so that certain required quests (pre-requisite for Oogie's quest) will pop up or doable.

Thank you. That's where I have them now so I'm going to leave them as they are. I will upgrade them after the event if it's possible.

Everyone on here is so helpful, and I need advice.
I have only enough geme for Zero or Haunted Mansion ( $ is not an option). Which one do you think I should get?
I looked but did not see this question, so if it has been asked, I apologize for asking again.

Thanks!

Thank you. I'm not sure I'll be able to finish everything to welcome Oogie as I won't be able to play much for three days due to a work conference. I'm currently building the Broomstick Graveyard.

After the Graveyard is built there is a 2 hour Jack and Sally quest. Do that quest and then you can start fighting Oogie.

The Jack graveyard quest that has been waiting for the past several days does not seem to be required to prompt the fight. I am fighting Oogie but haven't touched that quest yet.

I mistakenly sent Zero on a long quest, so I only have Jack and Sally for this first round

I'm not too sure on the levels. I had Jack at 10, Zero at 9 and Sally at 5.

After the Graveyard is built there is a 2 hour Jack and Sally quest. Do that quest and then you can start fighting Oogie.

The Jack graveyard quest that has been waiting for the past several days does not seem to be required to prompt the fight. I am fighting Oogie but haven't touched that quest yet.

I mistakenly sent Zero on a long quest, so I only have Jack and Sally for this first round

Thank you. I'm currently fighting half way through fighting Oogie (6 out of 12) I haven't sent Jack to the Graveyard to think, I'm trying to focus entirely on the fight first.

Im glad you posted this. I was going to warn everyone too. This happened to me with the incredibles event. I almost had all the items to welcome syndrome I found they werent dropping for me. When the event ended and he became locked. I was upset I had lost all my progress on him. I was so close to welcoming him. When I asked customer help why he was locked again they explained this to me but as I was almost finished welcoming him they gave him to me because they reviewed my game progress and agreed I should have got him.

I didn't complain, but I had gotten Syndrome down to under 100 gems with 5 minutes left in the event so I decided to spend gems on him. With the gems I received for finishing the group and for leveling him up his net price wasn't too expensive. I hope I don't need to do the same thing for Oogie. I just welcomed Sally early this morning and I've not sent her and Jack on a joint task. Jack and Zero are level 6 and Sally is level 2.

I've been trying to welcome Oogie since about 9:00 last night. I've only gotten one set of ears to drop. That's it. Anyone else struggling?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter