Disney Magic Kids club

JKEBM2618

Earning My Ears
I have a question in which I'm sure has been asked before. We are sailing on the Disney Magic in 2 weeks. My daughter will be 2yrs9mos during the cruise. Is there any possible way they will allow her in the kids club? Her brother, and her best friend, and 2 more kids will all be going into the kids club during the trip. She goes to school, she is potty trained and advanced for her age. Has anyone encountered this before? Is there a chance she can go? Any guidance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

DCL is very strict on the 3-yr-old minimum age for the Oceaneers Club. Kids who turn 3 during the cruise have to start out in the nursery and cannot attend the Club until the actual birthday. They used to be more lenient but I believe it's for liability reasons they have become very strict with the "must be 3 yrs old." However, you will be able to take her to the Club/Lab for open house times to play with her siblings and friends.

Enjoy your cruise!

They had daily open house in the club on the Magic in October. I think she will love the nursery if you need or want to send her.

Hi I am a youth activities Counselor. Unfortunately your 2 year old will not be able to attend Oceaneers. In the nursery they have many different activities such as crafts and games and character visits that she will enjoy. And yes she can attend open house times in the club or lab, but not simply with her siblings and friends. A grown up will need to accompany her.
she will still have a great cruise and I hope you do too :) if you have further questions or concerned please let me know!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter