Disney Magic: Dec 27, 2015

wajones2

DIS Veteran
This will be our 4th Disney Cruise, and 4th on the Magic. Myself, DH, and DD who will be 5 1/2 at the time of sailing.

We will be adjusting to school life, and learning to travel when school is out of session. I am hoping to book the 12/31 sailing too and making this a 7 night B2B.

We love Disney World and Disney Cruise Line. Looking forward to meeting everyone else joining use for this between Christmas and New Years 2015 Magical cruise.

We just booked this cruise last week! It will be myself, DH, DS (will be 7 at time of travel) and my boy/girl twins(will be 2 at time of travel). My inlaws will be going as well. I have previously been on 4 cruises, all with Royal Caribbean, and I loved them all. I have always wanted to try a Disney cruise, so here we go!

Lisa

We are booked on this cruise, too! My 3 boys will be 15, 13, and 10. It will be our 5th Disney cruise and will complete our Grand Slam. I'm really anxious to see what we think of the Magic - our first cruise was on the Wonder, then we've done the Fantasy and Dream (with another Fantasy coming up soon). I'm curious how different it will seem than the big ships.

This will be our first Disney Cruise for my son (10) and daughter (9). This is a dream come true for me!

My 12 year old daughter and I will be going on this cruise! Anyone able to find the Facebook page for the cruise yet?

This will be our 7th cruise. On this sailing it will be me, hubby and my mother. Wondering if they will keep the christmas decorations up.

We are booked on this too. Right now, the airfare is crazy so I'm hoping a miracle happens there! ;)

It will be me (Lesley 40) and my son (Wyatt 16) and daughter (Anna 15). It'll be our 5th Disney Cruise. We've sailed twice on the Wonder (3 day in 2009 and 4 day in 2010), once on the Dream (4 day in 2012) and once on the Fantasy (7 day in 2014), so it's our first time on the Magic! I booked this date specifically for Key West. I've been on a cruise stop there on Carnival, but my kids haven't. I think we will explore...Most southern point, Hemingway House, chocolate covered Key Lime pie on a stick, etc. :)

Hi!
This will be the first Disney cruise for me and my family! We would love to be a part of a fish extender group too but not sure how to start one either.. Anyone have any previous experience? We are really looking forward to it! Hope to meet some of you as well:)

I am, but have no idea how to form one or join as this a first for us!
Hi!
This will be the first Disney cruise for me and my family! We would love to be a part of a fish extender group too but not sure how to start one either.. Anyone have any previous experience? We are really looking forward to it! Hope to meet some of you as well:)

Hi
So I'm not sure how to set up a fish extender group . I had put up an email address up but I don't think I am allowed to do that so I'm not sure how else to organize it other than if you are interested please tell us how many ppl are in your party- adults and children and which cabin number you are in. I can put a list together and then let everyone know when and how many gifts they need to get?

Thanks
Zen

Last edited:
My 12 year old daughter and I are looking for something to do in Nassau. I expect Atlantis to be very busy over the holidays with long lines so I don't want to do that. There are a lot of private tour companies that offer excursions in Nassau. Anyone interested in booking one of these with us?

Please let me know if you are able to find a way to get one together. I am interested in joining. We are newbies to the Disney Cruise, but this sounds like fun!

Hi
So I'm not sure how to set up a fish extender group . I had put up an email address up but I don't think I am allowed to do that so I'm not sure how else to organize it other than if you are interested please tell us how many ppl are in your party- adults and children and which cabin number you are in. I can put a list together and then let everyone know when and how many gifts they need to get?

Thanks
Zen

Hi
I'm really sorry but I won't be able to organize one... We have changed the dates for our cruise . We are going in February now . I hope you all have a great time!!!

There is a Facebook group you can join, "Disney Magic Sailing December 27, 2015 4 Night Bahamas", that has a fish extender group that you can sign up for.

You are aware that links, as well as search directions, to other social media sites is not allowed here, right?

This is from one of the stickys addressing the matter:
In order to protect our members the DIS Webmasters have decided to institute a similar policy. Moving forward there will be a new infraction "Attempting to lure DIS members to post private information on other sites". It will be a 40 point violation.

Links to Cruise Meet discussion/Fish Extenders other than those on the DIS may not be posted or offered by any other means (PM, email, "search" directions) and we expect that those who have already posted such links/offers will remove them.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/im...uise-meet-and-fish-extender-programs.3353477/

Please let me know if you are able to find a way to get one together. I am interested in joining. We are newbies to the Disney Cruise, but this sounds like fun!
Did anyone have any luck figuring out the process to do the FE? I just found out about it and I know it's last minute at this point. This is our first cruise and I think my kids would enjoy being a part of it, if possible. Thx!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter