Disney magazines for great prices

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by raven3517, Aug 31, 2004.

1. raven3517

raven3517 Mouseketeer

For anyone who might be interested in subscribing to some Disney mags, these are two great sites with some great rates.

At Bugetmags.com you can get:
    Disney's Princess Magazine
    Disney Adventures mag
    Disney Magazine
    Disney's Winnie the Pooh mag

And at Magazine Price Search you can get the above magazines plus Family Fun and a 'Children's Sampler' pack that you get a combination of some of those magazines.

Hope that helps someone princess: Might order one to get the excitement started for when we take our Disney Christmas trip next year!

:earsgirl: Liza ::MinnieMo

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. elgerber

elgerber <font color=deeppink>Sometimes you gotta bite the

Has anyone ever ordered from here before? My kids love Disney Adventures, and it sure beats paying $4 a pop everytime they see a new one at the store.

Erika

4. thelittlemermaid

thelittlemermaid <font color=purple>My life was forever changed whe

I have never orderd from this website, but had to add that I got a 2 year subscription to Disney Mag off Ebay for $4.95. No shipping, no nothing. $4.95 was all I had to pay.

I thought that was pretty good for what the regualr price is. Just got my first issue about a week after we got home from Disney.

:Pinkbounc :wave: :Pinkbounc

5. raven3517

raven3517 Mouseketeer

I've ordered from the past from some of the sites they compare at magazinepricesearch, and I know quite a few people who have ordered from bugetmags.com. I placed an order from the first one yesterday, myself (2 years of Budget Living for less than $4 total!).

HTH princess:

:earsgirl: Liza ::MinnieMo

6. Octoberbeauty

Octoberbeauty <font color=teal>Always in our hearts and in our p

Has anyone ever ordered from bestdealmagazines.com before? I was wanting to order from them too. Any advice?

7. flamom

flamom DIS Veteran

i just ordered the disney magazine through bestdealmagazines.com and have ordered from them before. I've never had a problem with them