Disney Looking for Volunteers

Walt Disney World - Toy Story Mania! Ride it before it opens! (Orlando, FL)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: tvshowcasting@gmail.com
Date: 2008-04-18, 3:32PM EDT

Gather up your friends & family - Toy Story Mania! is comin' to town! Get to experience this amazing attraction before it opens! We’ll be taping April 30th and we're looking for volunteer families, kids, and people of all ages and ethnic backgrounds to come and experience Disney's newest 4-D attraction.

When:
Wednesday April 30th

Time:
Call Time: TBD – (we'll be taping in 2 sessions, one AM and one PM, please specify your interest when replying)
Wrap Time: 4 Hour commitment from call time

Attire:
Normal vacation park attire (ie. Shorts, t-shirts)
Please no tight patterns/stripes or solid white shirts as they don’t appear well on TV
NO logos or advertising on clothing
Disney branded clothing is ok

If interested shoot us an email to tvshowcasting@gmail.com. Please be sure to include the session you are interested in participating (AM or PM), total number of people available, their names, and the best number to reach you at. Also if you can, please attach a clear recent family photo or individual photos of each interested family member.

If we would like to have you join us we will be contacting you by end of the business day (7PM) on Monday, April 28th via conformation e-mail. You must follow the instructions within that email to participate. Attached to the confirmation e-mail you will also receive directions to the shoot, and a set of release forms to be pre filled out.

Hope you and your family can join us!

==============================

is this really Disney? or a talent CO?

That has to be third party. First of all, they spelled confirmation wrong and secondly, it's a gmail account. As a campus rep, I know Disney is VERY strict about what is put out on the internet. Everything has to get approved by marketing and I can't possibly see that being approved.

Sounds like fun nonetheless, but I would be beyond shocked if it was actually Disney organizing this

I would also be surprised if this is really sponsered by Disney. In my experience and granted that was a long time ago, Disney usually offers these type of things to CMs.

Considering the call is for 4/30 and TSM is still not open it would probably be Disney sponsored since they will probably be controlling access (soft opening) on that day.

Thats why we want to move to kissimmee to be apart of things,,when I finish selling my business,We are gone from this boring state!:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!