Disney look alikes

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Community' started by momtimesone, Jan 31, 2008.

1. momtimesone

momtimesone disney addict and mother of one

My brothers Girlfriend looks just like snow white .Black hair,skinny and fair skinned and she sings really good too. My question to you all is do you know someone in your family or a friend who would be an awesome face character? If you want post a picture of them next to a Gif of the character you think he or she looks like.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. mmorizio

mmorizio Grumpy old fool

This may sound a bit creepy and of course he isn't a Disney character, but I had an uncle who was the spitting image of Walt.

4. seobaina

seobaina DIS Veteran

Really? Any pics? :)

5. tinkgurl

tinkgurl DIS Veteran

I would love to see pics!

6. mmorizio

mmorizio Grumpy old fool

Sadly no. He died in the mid 70's, his wife a few years later, and no one seems to have any photos.

7. SnwflkCts

SnwflkCts I wanna go back ... when can I go back???

I only SEEM to be a look-alike for Grumpy in the morning - that is only BEFORE coffee. Sometime or another, I seem to resemble all the dwarves ... yes ... even Dopey. And I do tend to give medical advice so maybe I am Doc. There is a Doc, right ... oh no now I have forgotten their names -- whoops :offtopic:

Sorry ... this IS a cute thread but I haven't found anyone that resembles any Disney Character ... :thumbsup2

8. pwdebbie

pwdebbie DIS Veteran

We had a young lady live with us for a few years and I always told her she looked like Snow White (and she sings too!). I know I have pictures somewhere but I've never figured out how to put pictures online, so, sorry, I can't give you a picture to back up my claim.

Deb

9. seobaina

seobaina DIS Veteran

LOL Yep, 2 D's, 2 S's and 3 emotions for the dwarves! And I know that feeling about grumpy!

10. Robo

Robo 1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!

Not exactly Disney,
    but here is a photo of our City Council
    during a vote on raising property taxes.

[​IMG]

;)

11. DISNEY FIX

DISNEY FIX DIS Veteran

Viscious rumor is .... that Robo is a dead ringer for Buzz Lightyear.;)

12. Robo

Robo 1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!

I deny that to infinity.

(and beyond)

13. Mr. & Mrs. Smith

Mr. & Mrs. Smith <font color=darkorchid>How can you not look? They'

This is a great thread. It's about to disappear over the edge of the last page. I'm going to bump it. I'm still hoping for some photos.

14. SnwflkCts

SnwflkCts I wanna go back ... when can I go back???

I almost forgot about this thread too -- and it was a cute one! Thanks for reviving it "Smiths" -- you know, it would be hard for a person to look like a Disney character everyday because of the women's exaggerated hair styles and dresses.

I haven't yet seen anyone that looks like a Disney Character (outside of WDW of course!) unless you can count the Dalmatian that I see when I walk :laughing: ! One of 101 perhaps?

OK ... and my old cat is white and fluffy and looks like Marie ... but he would bite you if you say that -- NO BOWS -- he is all boy (well neutered boy)!

15. EeyoreFan1

EeyoreFan1 <font color=deeppink> You make me smile so much my

Hey! That guy kind of looks like Elvis!

;)

16. lorli

lorli Perfectly Pixieish

I'd love to see pictures too, anyone...

17. minmate

minmate I can show you the world... Don't you dare close y

I don't know how well this fits here, but I used to live next to a great family in Huntington Beach. Several years ago, upon hearing the dd was trying out for a DL parade/show we all immediately thought she'd be great (b/c of looks) for Alice. Well, guess who she spent years portraying both in DL and Tokyo? Yup! Interestingly enough - even though she had the perfect Alice hair all her own already - I believe she had to wear a wig!

Even more amazing, her mother (born and bred in England and still w/the accent to boo) - went along on her audition for moral support. She talked her mom into auditioning along with her... she ended up being cast as the DL Fairy Godmother for YEARS and YEARS - finally retiring last year! She was even the Fairy Godmother at my Disneyland wedding. Whenever I see her I can only think of the FG and whenever I see the FG - the character just doesn't "look right" when it's not my neighbor portraying the character. I think she looked and sounded exactly like the real FG... I will try to post pics later...
    But how funny she tried out on a whim and it became a job for her for years!

18. Shagley

Shagley If you don't move when I say "beep beep", I will r

I used to work with a girl that looked exactly like Violet from the Incredibles (except the girl I worked with wasn't a cartoon character :rotfl2: ). Even the way she talked was so much like Violet. I never got a picture of her, but everytime I watch the incredibles, I think of her.

19. *EWooWDW*

*EWooWDW* Teen WDW Queen

Cinderella...hummm?
    :rotfl: :rotfl: It's pretty much always been my dream to play Cinderella in the parks : )

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

[​IMG][/IMG]

20. hogwartsdropout

hogwartsdropout You can't run away from trouble...ain't no place t

You really look like Cinderella! Seriously you should audition or at least send those pics to Disney!

21. PrincessKara22

PrincessKara22 Princess in Training

Whenever I'm at Disney everyone tells me I look exactly like Aurora. Except that whenever I meet Aurora the girl playing her is never exactly...pretty. So I don't know how I feel about that! Also, once I was at Disney with my mom and we were eating at GF and this little girl was CONVINCED that I was Cinderella incognito. She even begged me to take a picture with her! If I can find the pictures I'll post them! :)

EDIT: here i am with Cinderella the night that I took a picture with that little girl. I have a picture of that too but some parents dont like pictures of their kids on the web and since I don't know them I decided against posting it. But I guess you can see the resemblance between Cinderella and I in this picture:
    [​IMG]