Disney Lollipop packs?

MommytoaSweetie

DIS Veteran
Hi! I'm trying to plan out goody bags for DD's birthday party that happens to be a few days after we return from WDW (poor planning there, ha!). I figured it might be fun to have something from WDW in them. :) In my memory, I feel like there used to be bags of small lollipops (unicorn kind?) or "bouquets" of other lollipops available. Do these still exist, and if they do, anyone know how much they are for what you get?

(Sorry if this is the wrong board, I couldn't figure out which to post on!)

There are bundles of little Mickey Mouse-shaped lollipops. Those are 5 for around $5. I don't remember an exact price.

I know there is a phone number that you can call and they can ship you things from the parks. I actually had these suckers mailed to me a couple of yrs ago. I think it was like 6 mickey heads for like $5.95 or so. I'm sure there is someone on the board that can get you the merchandise phone number

they have mini twist one that come 6 in a bag for 4.95. I think it' s red bag made by goofy candy co. if u have any snack credits left u can use them.

they have mini twist one that come 6 in a bag for 4.95. I think it' s red bag made by goofy candy co. if u have any snack credits left u can use them.

This may be your best deal.

A budget-friendly alternative may be to visit your local Walgreens. I've seen Disney themed candy there now and then, and they may have lollipops of some kind you could use.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter