1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Disney light up toys?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by threeblessings, Feb 23, 2011.

1. threeblessings

threeblessings Mouseketeer

We were at Disney on Ice last week and I saw a lot of cute light up toys. Thought that would be a good souvenir to buy ahead of our trip for the kids. But I don't see anything girl-y on the Disney store website...And not much selection at all..

Where can I find these? Only at the parks?

Also, is there a better selection of sweatshirts at WDW than online. I really want a cute sweatshirt (not hood or zipper), would love to get one ahead of time..

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. KelnRon

KelnRon Mouseketeer

We bought a really cute Tinkerbell one at the park last year. It might be kind of fun to let them pick one out there. They have them all lit up at night.

4. babyruth

babyruth Mouseketeer

Previously, they had these at the Disney Stores. Now that so many are closed I haven't been to one recently. For my last trip I did this same thing and bought my son a Buzz Lightyear light up spinny toy and he LOVED it, plus it was less than half what I would have paid for it at the park. If you have a Disney Store near you or know someone who could check for you, they may have what you are looking for.

5. momto2js

momto2js DIS Veteran

We had a 5 dollar walmart spinney toy that got me until my son was 4 and then only the buzz would do. I broke down and bought the $14 buzz. It was worth ever penney as they played with them the who 6 hour ride home. We now have then and will take them back for the next trip.

I also looked for them not in the park for a cheaper price and couldn't find one anywhere!!!

6. crazyredhead

crazyredhead Earning My Ears

I just saw Princess and Toy Story ones for $5 today at Michaels. I didn't buy them since all 3 of mine were with me but I plan to go back next week when the big ones are in school.