Disney Lego Mini figs are coming

They are available at Target now! My DS & I were wandering through the Toy department and found them at the end of an aisle on a hanger. They are blind bags and they are 3.99. I let him pick one and picked one up for DD. He got Ursula and I'm pretty sure my DD's is Stitch.

Went to two Targets today and the only mini figures they had were still series 15. This is in NC.

I went to Target today (in CT) and they didn't have any. And not even a place on the shelf or a box stand for them. Which maybe means they didn't even get any?? They had the old blind bags ones at the end cap of the aisle.

Per MMR76 post- they got theirs at Target already.

MMR76- what State are you in?
I may not be able to speak for MMR76 but I know some places get them early. I know usually the LEGOLAND parks sell them a month before everyone else is supposed to

I was able to find the Disney minifigures too. I'm from Massachusetts. I bought three so far. Ended up getting Maleficent, Ariel, and Syndrome.

As of Thursday the Target I went to in FL didn't have any I hope to snag some in a few weeks once the street date happens either in Target, TRU, or on our possible trip to MK on May 6th

After trips to several area Targets in the last couple of days, I have managed to put together almost a complete set. Still looking for a Cheshire Cat. Seems a lot of Targets are disregarding the street dates printed on the box and are putting them out early. Also, at least around here, all minifigs are ringing up 20% off this week, so nice to be able to get most of my set at a discount. (I'm in GA, Atlanta area)

After trips to several area Targets in the last couple of days, I have managed to put together almost a complete set. Still looking for a Cheshire Cat. Seems a lot of Targets are disregarding the street dates printed on the box and are putting them out early. Also, at least around here, all minifigs are ringing up 20% off this week, so nice to be able to get most of my set at a discount. (I'm in GA, Atlanta area)

I've been to three up here, and not one of them has them on the shelves.....even though the set trackers show them in stock. >:(

I've been to three up here, and not one of them has them on the shelves.....even though the set trackers show them in stock. >:(
The problem is that Target has used the same SKU within their system to track the Lego collectible minifig series for the last year and a half or so, and the Disney set is doing the same. So when you look up the item and it says it is in stock, you may find anything from Series 12, 13, monsters (Halloween), 15, or Disney. I've asked at a few stores, where their price checker said there were more in back, am very specific about which ones I'm looking for, and the person always comes out with a handful of packs from old series. I deal with this every time a new series is released and it's really pretty frustrating. But don't be too discouraged. The official street date for these is May 1, and the next series is not due until late summer or early fall, so while it might be hard to get your hands on some right now, you'll start seeing them all over the place soon enough.

The problem is that Target has used the same SKU within their system to track the Lego collectible minifig series for the last year and a half or so, and the Disney set is doing the same. So when you look up the item and it says it is in stock, you may find anything from Series 12, 13, monsters (Halloween), 15, or Disney. I've asked at a few stores, where their price checker said there were more in back, am very specific about which ones I'm looking for, and the person always comes out with a handful of packs from old series. I deal with this every time a new series is released and it's really pretty frustrating. But don't be too discouraged. The official street date for these is May 1, and the next series is not due until late summer or early fall, so while it might be hard to get your hands on some right now, you'll start seeing them all over the place soon enough.

Spoke to soon. Went to go grab a Target California Salad for lunch, and went over and checked. They were out....and really picked over! What a difference two days makes.

Do you think they will ever come out as a complete set? I really don't need/want two or three of each one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter