Disney Lego Mini figs are coming

When? Is it going to be the mystery miniature pack?

My kids are going to flip! My DD will want Stitch first.

My wallet is dreading this. I have my Toys R Us gift card ready though! Huge Lego fan and I am going to try to get them all! I've only ever completed a minifigure series once but this one's a tad more important :)

When we go to the Lego store or Lego Land we ask employees to help us pick the ones we want.... no guarantees but they are usually spot on.

My oldest will love these! Plus they will go nicely withe the monorail plays set my boys have!

Isn't there a way to tell if the packages are different by the UPC symbol on the blind package? You might not know which one it is, but you could keep a list of UPC symbols to tell you which ones you had already purchased.

Isn't there a way to tell if the packages are different by the UPC symbol on the blind package? You might not know which one it is, but you could keep a list of UPC symbols to tell you which ones you had already purchased.

There used to be but LEGO caught on to that particular trick and you can't any more.

I'm surprised these didn't come out earlier than they did. I will definitely be collecting every single one of these.

They are available at Target now! My DS & I were wandering through the Toy department and found them at the end of an aisle on a hanger. They are blind bags and they are 3.99. I let him pick one and picked one up for DD. He got Ursula and I'm pretty sure my DD's is Stitch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter