Disney Layouts Today?

Discussion in 'Scrapbooking' started by SqueakyMouse, Feb 11, 2006.

1. SqueakyMouse

SqueakyMouse DIS Veteran

Who else is working on WDW layouts today? I took a break last weekend but am motivated after a 6 hour crop with friends last night. I'm determined to finish this album/trip soon!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. scrapcreator

scrapcreator DIS Veteran

I'm going to scrap with friends tomorrow and I'm organizing my pages today. Hmmmmm, I have about a million Disney pages to do (and tons of Disney embellishments)- maybe I should work on them, lol!

Have fun!

Jeanne

4. PrincessNancy96

PrincessNancy96 Scrapbook Mom Moderator

I'm scraping this afternoon.. I need to run some errands first and than we are getting started! We, as in I do all the work and the kids and dh run in and out of the room and yell "whatcha doin' ?"..

5. scrappinmom

scrappinmom Still Tagless.......

WAHHHHH my in-laws are here so I haven't scrapped in 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wanna scrap

6. ImaDizneyNut

ImaDizneyNut Mouseketeer

I started a disney book for my godmother Jan 1st and finished it Feb 6th. 73 pages woohooo. I can't believe I did all of that in a little over than a month.

I'm working on my swaps then more books.

7. tubachick

tubachick DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Official DIS "good

I wanna work on my albums, but keep doing gifts... which by the way, I finish a whole lot faster than my own albums.

I have a ton of stuff that I buy for "my" albums, but never work on them....

maybe I'll start now....

you know I always say, I'll finish this album before our next trip.... but that hasn't happened yet!!!

8. ImaDizneyNut

ImaDizneyNut Mouseketeer

last year I can say I probably did about 7 pages because I got addicted to swapping. this year I punished myself. I limited the number of "making" item swaps I'm in. I had 4 books to do last year that I never did (3 heritage and 1 disney) all gifts for other people. well so far I got 1 done. and as soon as i finish the swaps i'm working on i will work on the other 3.
    maybe you need to punish yourself like i did to get things done lol

9. Samantha

Samantha <font color=deeppink>I do adore Mike Vrabel!! <br>

I scrapped today, but not Disney. We don't have a trip planned until June and since all my other trips are caught up, I don't have any Disney pages to do! I wish I did though, it would give me an excuse to shop!! LOL

10. tubachick

tubachick DIS Veteran<br><font color=blue>Official DIS "good

DH would be happy if I punished myself to work on what I have and with what I have!!! but I see your point, and I think I just might.

11. ImaDizneyNut

ImaDizneyNut Mouseketeer

it will kill you at first but once you see you getting all your stuff done it feels GREAT

12. PIRATEGIRL007

PIRATEGIRL007 DIS Cast Member<br><font color=purple>OMG! I am ab

Me, me, me! :Pinkbounc I'm taking a break from scrapping right now. I'm trying to get Animal Kingdom 04 album finished. Then I just need a few finishing journaling printed out here and there and I can mark all 5 of my 04 Disney albums off my to do list. Looks like I have about 2 more LO in the AK book and I'm done! I need to get off the Dis and get back to it....... :blush:

13. SqueakyMouse

SqueakyMouse DIS Veteran

Well, I came down with a bad, bad cold yesterday; but I still managed to finish a few sets of pages. Of course, I haven't done any journaling yet. :rolleyes1 My head is splitting and I can't sleep, so I guess I'll have to....scrapbook!!! :crazy: