Disney Land transportation

K P & J's Grandma

Now there are 4 grandchildren - K, P, J & A!!!
I've been trying to find out if there is any form of transportation from LAX to hotels around Disney Land - like Fl Tour or Yourride??
I looked at the Disney Land forum & saw that someone else was also trying to get the same information. There are lots of different shuttle company's that charge by the person -- with 7 people it would cost an arm & a leg!!!!! Does anyone have any ideas?? We don't want to rent a van!! Thanks!!

Last year my Wife and I took the Airportbus not bad for service and price $50 for round trip for the both of us. Then that is per person based 25 for and Adult and 16 for children. There Website is Airportbus.com. Another place to check is Intercotwest.com. Their boards might have more info because the content is more geared to DL.

We just got back from DL last week and we used the Super Shuttle to get to DL from LAX is $30 per person (both ways). The only thing they remind me of Mears Shuttle in Orlando. When we got to LAX we got on the shuttle very quickly but since they couldn't leave until all the seats were taken up we were at the airport for approx 30 minutes. On our departure we scheduled the service to pick us up 30 minutes earlier due to we didn't want to miss our flight (we took Mears years ago and almost missed our flight) and the 2 people on the shuttle who were taking international flights almost missed their flight due to our driver had to wait 15-30 minutes for these guests who left late from the DL park. I wish the towncar servcie in LA was the same price as Fl Towncars or Your Ride due to we would have booked it instead of the Super Shuttle.

I think last time I priced out a limo/towncar service it was approx $100 per way :(.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter