Disney Junior stuff!

sammie1884

Mouseketeer
So we are almost down to less than a week to go Eeeeek! Only one week exactly before I can tell hubbie and ds we are going, the relief is going to be so good I will prob cry :lmao:
Just chatting with my son whilst reading his bed time story and he was saying that he really wants a teddy bee (from The Hive) so it got me thinking about other programmes he likes. Do DLP do much (if any) merch for Disney Jr characters? In particular The Hive and Jake and the neverland pirates? Also is there a meet and greet for Jake etc or are they featured in the parade? Just need a heads up as I may buy him something from Disney store over here if not.
:goodvibes

Sorry, I don't think I've seen any of that, but my lo's are a wee bit older now so maybe i've not noticed.

The Playhouse Disney show is on in the Studios. It has Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, My Friends Tigger and Pooh, Handy Manny and Little Einsteins.

I'd suggest buying what you need before you go if your lo expects to have something there :goodvibes

Hope you have a great trip :)

I looked everywere for Jake stuff last weekend, couldnt find a thing!

And the hive isnt a disney show, its made by a company in cornwall or somewere
like that.

No there's no merchandise for the more recent Disney Junior programmes. Come to think of it there isn't for the shows featured in the Playhouse Disney show either although it is so out of date now. DS didn't even know who Darby from my friends tigger and pooh was and he's nearly 4!

I hope they do update the playhouse Disney show soon and bring in relevant merchandise. My two love Jake and the Neverland Pirates! (DS was content with the Peter Pan ride for that fix :) )

I don't know about at DLP but if you go on the Disney store website (or have one near you) they have loads of Jake stuff, I've already bought quite a bit for my DD. Unfortunately I've never seen anything for the Hive. Jungle Junction is another show made in Cornwall but you can get the merchandise in the Disney store. Not sure why the Hive hasn't caught on, my DD loves it. They've just made a new series of it though so maybe they might produce something in the future?

Thanks so much for letting me know, such a shame they don't do any. I never realised jungle junction and the hive were made over here! I am gonna pop to my local (ish) shopping centre tomorrow and get some jake bits from disney store I think!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter