Disney is PURPOSEFULLY building lines at The Great Movie Ride

Ive been on the front and back train plenty of times over the last several years. Each time I saw the gangster scene. When we go in Feb im asking and waiting for the western scene.

Ive been on the front and back train plenty of times over the last several years. Each time I saw the gangster scene. When we go in Feb im asking and waiting for the western scene.

There isn't room for both ride vehicles in either the western or gangster scene. The first ride vehicle, itself comprised of two large cars, always stops in the western scene while its twin behind it stops in the gangster scene. When capacity is not an issue, it's not unusual for only the gangster scene to be running--apparently it's cheaper than the western scene due to the fire effects.

There isn't room for both ride vehicles in either the western or gangster scene. The first ride vehicle, itself comprised of two large cars, always stops in the western scene while its twin behind it stops in the gangster scene. When capacity is not an issue, it's not unusual for only the gangster scene to be running--apparently it's cheaper than the western scene due to the fire effects.

I'm pretty sure the PP was referring to the front/back car of the Gangster vehicle (as each vehicle has 2 cars).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter