Disney invitations & favors

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Stucas, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Stucas

Stucas DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. TheSawas

TheSawas Bride Ears

Thanks for the link. I'm still thinking about my wedding invitations and what I want. Those invitations were pretty inexpensive.

Me like. :woohoo:

Jenny

4. disneygirl725

disneygirl725 Yes, I am a pirate, 200 years too late!!!

Thanks for the link.

I don't know if anyone saw, but they now have a precious moments couple that is wearing the minnie and mickey bride/groom ears. So cute.

5. ChocolateMouse

ChocolateMouse For the love of the mouse... and chocolate!

if I'm not mistaken, those are Carlson Craft invitations. This is the best place I know to order them:
    http://www.ltmparty.com

Most of these web sites that sell Carlson Craft Disney invitation cards seem to be people's side jobs working out of their house. LTM Party is an actual retail store in Sarosota, Florida, and they have an Internet customer service person working every weekday afternoon available by e-mail or 1-800 number. Not to mention their Disney cards are 40% off. I ordered my cards from them and they were terrific.

6. SRUAlmn

SRUAlmn DIS Veteran

I really wanted to see that one and I can't find it. It sounds really cute. I serached Disney and I search Precious Moments, but it wasn't under either.

7. SRUAlmn

SRUAlmn DIS Veteran

Does anyone know where I can find them?

8. disneygirl725

disneygirl725 Yes, I am a pirate, 200 years too late!!!

9. SRUAlmn

SRUAlmn DIS Veteran

10. kmab00

kmab00 DIS Veteran

My mom and dad bought the Precious Moments Mickey/Minnie Bride and Groom figurine from Hallmark for Jason and I as a Christmas present!! It's so cute!! But they are available in Hallmark!! :)

I ordered my Disney Invitations from LTM Party........excellent service!! At first, THEY had made an error on my invitations, so I called them and faxed them the information and they got it fixed right up!! I got a new box of invitations in the mail the very next week!! :)