disney inspired dress?

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by libbie, Sep 22, 2008.

1. libbie

libbie Earning My Ears

Hi Everyone.

I am hoping you can help me. Over the weekend I was out and saw a little girl wearing a dress that resembled very closely Snow White's dress. But it wasn't a costume. It was an everyday dress. I would love to get something like this form my 2 yr old DD. But I can not find one. Anyone know where I might be able to find something like this or some other type of Disney inspired dress?

Thank you.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. livndisney

livndisney DIS Veteran

You may want to check here on the Disboutique thread. One of those ladies (or men) may be able to help you out.

4. natnelliesmom

natnelliesmom Mom to 3 Disney Princesses in Training

Hello,
    Ebay and Etsy both have a rich community of custom Disney inspired clothing designers. Many have their own websites- and some can be found here on the DisBoards! Just chat with them in the DisBoutiquers thread.
    I can recommend a few great sellers on Ebay. My DDs have an extensive wardrobe of Disney customs. They wear a different set each day- sometimes two a day. I have a separate large suitcase just to pack their customs and accessories in. It's sick- I know!

Here are a couple of links to check out.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Unique-Snow-Whi...11468QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Boutique...11468QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1713.m153.l1262

I have had her make several Disney dresses for my DDs- including Anastasia and Drucilla dresses for our Nov. trip!
    They are well priced- and beautifully made.
    Good luck!
    -Sarah

5. libbie

libbie Earning My Ears

Thanks so much! My only problem now is that I need it so fast, I don't think there is enough time. I am having trouble finding ready-to-wear.

6. livndisney

livndisney DIS Veteran

Are you wanting it for a trip to WDW?

I sent you a PM

7. natnelliesmom

natnelliesmom Mom to 3 Disney Princesses in Training

What size are you looking for? I have some things in a 2/3 that may work for you.
    Let me know and I can email you some photos if you'd like. I am sure we could work out a good deal! I need to sell some of the outgrown sets anyway.
    -Sarah

8. libbie

libbie Earning My Ears

Hi Sarah,

I am looking for a 2T. Can you PM some pics?

Thanks!

9. sage10

sage10 Mouseketeer

Does anyone have any really cute 3T/4T? We are going in November and I am dying to dress my daughter up. Thanks

10. Beth E. (NJ)

Beth E. (NJ) <font color=red>Disney obsessed<br><font color=blu

Hi all!

Please note that for sale threads or offers/seeking to buy threads are not permitted on the DISboards. I haven't seen anything quite along those lines here -- but it is moving close.

Thank you for following the rules.