1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Disney Infomercials - Any New Ones Coming??

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by DisneyLvr55, Dec 21, 2012.

1. DisneyLvr55

DisneyLvr55 <font color=darkorchid>The thing swooped down, hit

I know I'm a huge dork, but I love watching:

Disney Parks: Undiscovered Disney Parks

Disney Parks: Ultimate Walt Disney World

Disney World Resort: Behind the Scenes

Only problem - These are all from 2010, and there is A LOT of new stuff in Disney World now. Anyone know if they plan on putting out new ones any time soon? We are going back in October, and I'd love to be able to watch up to date ones before we go!!

TIA

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. tlkgt76

tlkgt76 "If you can dream it, you can do it." Walt Disney

HAHA!!! Me too!! I even DVR anything that has to do with WDW when it comes up. lol I've actually learned a lot of good tips by doing this though.

The other day the Food Network show Unwrapped was all about Disney treats!! :)

4. Here4mydisneyfix

Here4mydisneyfix Andrew Sutton, you genious man, you! She will reme

HA!! I've been wondering the same thing! I LOVE those shows, but geez, they are getting really dated now! I watched the Food Network Disneyland special with Guy Fieri last week, but that's from 2009. We want new stuff!! :D

5. robertdangelo

robertdangelo DVC Member, WDC Stockholder

The Disney Infomercial shows are on Netflix. Search "Disney" in the Browse option. Even though they are somewhat dated, I watch them for a Disney Fix!

6. DisneyLvr55

DisneyLvr55 <font color=darkorchid>The thing swooped down, hit

Oh yes. I am aware of them and watch them often! I was hoping that newer ones would be coming out since they are rather dated at this point.

7. babydoll65

babydoll65 I need a Dole whip

I also love to watch anything that has to do with Disney. It sometimes gets so bad that to pretend I'm there, I go on YouTube and search for wdw walkthrough. It makes me feel like I'm there when I'm between vacations.pixiedust: will be going this November to celebrate my mothers 70th b-day:cool1:

8. PrincessPatti

PrincessPatti Earning My Ears

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who watches those videos over and over!!! Hahaha

9. Merbean09

Merbean09 Mouseketeer

I LOVE these! I grew up watching them!
    There is a Modern Marvels: Walt Disney World show on Youtube! I really love that one because it's very tech-y and 'behind the scenes'.

I agree, there needs to be new ones! Especially with NFL done!

10. tlkgt76

tlkgt76 "If you can dream it, you can do it." Walt Disney

One fun thing to do involves the DVR. I'm not sure if this works with all cable/satellite providers, but its fun.

I go into the Menu, then Search. I then type in "Disney" and see what comes up. I found the Modern Marvels show, the infomercial types and the Unwrapped show!! I've also found a few about Walt Disney's life and inspirations.

Usually the shows are in the future so I click the button to DVR them. Later when I'm checking through the recorded shows every once in awhile I get a surprise Disney show to watch!

:banana:

11. WizardLarz

WizardLarz DIS Veteran

I just saw a Informercial for Art of Animation this past Saturday, 1/12. It was shown on one of the Major network stations.

12. robertdangelo

robertdangelo DVC Member, WDC Stockholder

I do the same thing... I search "Disney" under Titles and again under descriptions.