Disney Infinity Pre-Order Thread

Yes it just launched not just barely 5 days ago...

Info on wave 2, here we go!

Jack Skellington - Oct 15, 2013
Anna - Nov 19, 2013
Elsa - Nov 19, 2013
Wreck-it-Ralph - Dec 10, 2013
Vanellope - Dec 10, 2013
Rapunzel - Dec 10, 2013
3-Pack Girl Power - Dec 10, 2013

Found the above... http://www.disneyinfinityfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1788#sthash.3DzuLCGm.dpbs

Want to see pictures...
http://vinylmationkingdom.com/2013/...more-wave-2-disney-infinity-figure-packaging/

I'm kinda bummed they would put violet in a wave 2 pack.
WHY??? should have been Jessie.

I'm excited that they appear to be releasing a bit more slowly.
I'd like to get a paycheck in between each purchase. The initial layout was quite costly... thou we were saving since last christmas.

I'm itching for Jack and Sorcerer Mickey.

I'm excited that they appear to be releasing a bit more slowly.
I'd like to get a paycheck in between each purchase. The initial layout was quite costly... thou we were saving since last christmas.

I expect a lot of insanity on Black Friday. Disney is killing me with the Infinity release occurring at the same time as the Fairytale Doll Collection. And I have a trip to Disneyland in the fall too. :crazy2:

I expect a lot of insanity on Black Friday. Disney is killing me with the Infinity release occurring at the same time as the Fairytale Doll Collection. And I have a trip to Disneyland in the fall too. :crazy2:

Ill be preordering the figures. No way will I deal with the crowds. That just isn't magical :)

That doll collection is beautiful saw the ad at the Disney store over the weekend. Just can't afford another collection.

Pre orders:

Walmart only for woody
GameStop only for jack skellington

From what I read these 2 stores have first crack. They will be widely available a period of time later.

So I saw on another threat that target has a pre order for power disc series 2. And it appears that it comes with 20 discs. Does anyone know if that means 10 packs of unknown dics's or the 20 disc of the new series?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter