Disney Infinity Game looks awesome

Discussion in 'The DIS Unplugged Podcast' started by mrzrich, Jan 15, 2013.

1. mrzrich

mrzrich DIS Veteran

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. luke

luke SeƱor Mejor

I'm of the opposite view. I was looking forward to this but now I know it's like Skylanders with the figures I'm totally turned off it :(

:goodvibes

4. WaltD4Me

WaltD4Me <font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate

I think it looks REALLY cool. I am not much of a video game person, but I am seriously considering buying a Wii so I can play Infinity.

5. cbombard

cbombard Mouseketeer

My son is a HUGE Skylanders fan.. and when he say the trailer for this.. went nuts.. :) Ok Dad did too...

6. WaltD4Me

WaltD4Me <font color=royalblue>PS...I tried asking for wate

Found out a little more info about Disney Infinity. First the character figures are going to be more expensive than Skylanders, they will be $13 for single pieces and $30 for the three character packs. Also you are going to need to buy some kind of discs to access other character worlds. $5.99 for a pack of two discs, but the bad part is that they are blind packs, so you won't be able to pick the worlds. I am really disappointed by this. I know they do the blind packs with pins and vinylmations...bad enough, but when a kid wants to play in Nightmare Before Christmas world and you just can't go out and buy it for him, it's so frustrating. I understand the upside for Disney, but the game is already going to be $75, then $13 for the figures and now you need discs too and the one your kid really wants has to be found through blind packs? It's just greedy IMHO.