Disney Infinity Delayed

Discussion in 'Disney Rumors and News' started by Disneyfreak44, Mar 13, 2013.

1. boiledpeanut

boiledpeanut Mouseketeer

We have no idea what we are doing with infinity. So far we just have the basic set and have played it to Death. What else can we get out of t free w/o shelling out more $ on figures? How do you get these downloads
    Ps I got a crazy good deal on it for $37!!!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. FlipHipster

FlipHipster Blackbelt in Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts

you need to either go to the infinity website and create an account then link it in the game OR use your Disney website (MDE) account. Once you have linked an Infinity account to your game you can go to Disney Shares and download toy boxes. If you have a MB you can put it on the base supposedly and it will unlock additional content as well.

4. kissinuk

kissinuk Earning My Ears

Downloads do work on the Wii U, we downloaded lots of content at the weekend.

5. SandyinMonterey

SandyinMonterey DIS Veteran

I got Disney Infinity for my husband for Christmas. I wasn't sure if he'd like it. He has a PS3 and Wii which he actually doesn't play that often. But he really likes it. He said he enjoys Disney Infinity more than the others. My daughter, 8 years old, isn't really into video games but she will play this with her Dad and has gotten good, better than me. One thing my husband really enjoys is buying the different characters. I started him off with a couple of extra ones but since Christmas has gotten a whole lot more. He also likes putting them out if the display cases. Good purchase for us.

6. Rumors Rocks

Rumors Rocks Mouseketeer

:thumbsup2

7. FlipHipster

FlipHipster Blackbelt in Mixed Martial Arts and Crafts

I can relate. I wasn't that crazy about buying Infinity after getting Epic Mickey 2 last year which just collected dust. We gave Infinity to the kids for Christmas though and its been a pretty big hit so far. They love to build things in Minecraft and the Toy Box is kinda sorta like MC creative mode on Disney flavored steroids. Its a fun family game, but I would love to see more development around the playsets and campaigns personally. Some nights I wait for them to go to bed so I can finish POTC. It's not terribly challenging but some of the missions are fun (pirate ship battles :thumbsup2). Collecting the characters and playing them in the adventures is more fun than I anticipated and they have enough IP to milk that for a long time. I would think a marvel or star wars expansion would be a big hit. ;)

8. Rumors Rocks

Rumors Rocks Mouseketeer

http://www.forbes.com/sites/andyrobertson/2014/02/04/disney-infinity-2-release-date-xbox-one-ps4/

Youtube Video: http://youtu.be/H_soUJXba0g

9. hedberg1661

hedberg1661 DIS Veteran

10. surferdave

surferdave Not hero DIS deserves, but the hero DIS needs righ

Do you have to do it using Xbox Live or can you get them through a PC?