Disney Honeymoon

Just wanted to tell you all Congratulations!

My hubby and I honeymooned at Walt Disney World in 2004 and it was absolutely perfect!

Best wishes on your impending marriages!

Congratulations everyone!

My husband and I will be honeymooning at WDW from Sept.8-15 and we are counting down the days!! Can't wait!! :dance3:

We've been there many times before but this time we are trying to make it a little more special. :love: We will have a split stay between the Beach Club resort and Old Key West. I'm really looking forward to the pool at the Beach Club. Aside from dinning, we are planing to go on the Backstage Magic tour, spend 2 days at the water parks (which I have never been to!) and visit the new Senses spa for a couples massage. Between that, dinner reservations and the theme parks, I think we should have a fun filled week!! :yay:

Has anyone ever visited one of the Disney spas as a couple? I'm wondering if there's anything else we can do together other than the massage? I read that there are steam rooms and hot tubs in both the men's and ladies change rooms, but I want to be able to do these things together - not alone. :confused: Manicures and pedicures should be co-ed, shouldn't they?

My husband and I will be honeymooning at WDW from Sept.8-15 and we are counting down the days!! Can't wait!! :dance3:

We've been there many times before but this time we are trying to make it a little more special. :love: We will have a split stay between the Beach Club resort and Old Key West. I'm really looking forward to the pool at the Beach Club. Aside from dinning, we are planing to go on the Backstage Magic tour, spend 2 days at the water parks (which I have never been to!) and visit the new Senses spa for a couples massage. Between that, dinner reservations and the theme parks, I think we should have a fun filled week!! :yay:

Has anyone ever visited one of the Disney spas as a couple? I'm wondering if there's anything else we can do together other than the massage? I read that there are steam rooms and hot tubs in both the men's and ladies change rooms, but I want to be able to do these things together - not alone. :confused: Manicures and pedicures should be co-ed, shouldn't they?

My fiance and I went to one of the Disney spas last October. We had a couples massage and then did a water therapy type of massage as well which was pretty cool! That was at Saratoga, we are trying the new Senses spa as well for our honeymoon in October.

My fiance and I went to one of the Disney spas last October. We had a couples massage and then did a water therapy type of massage as well which was pretty cool! That was at Saratoga, we are trying the new Senses spa as well for our honeymoon in October.

Did you guys enjoy the couples massage? Would you say it was worth the money? Did it include a scalp massage as well, or just the back, legs, arms, neck and shoulders?

My future husband and I will be honeymooning at WDW from October 27-Nov 2! So excited!

We got engaged in front of the Castle this past December, so we made sure to get dinner reservations to eat at Cinderella's Castle.

I'm hoping we get to do more special things while we are there, our budget is a little tight right now. We have the Disney's Honeymoon Registry - so hopefully we will be able to do a few more special things. :goodvibes

17 nights?! WOW! (I had to get that off my chest, hehe).

We went on our honeymoon at POR in 2011 from 9/27-10/4. I requested the mansions, but they put us in the bayou. I was pretty upset about that especially since there were kids playing tag outside our room at all hours of the night (I'm talking after 12am lol).

We ate at several places (Tony's, Ohana, Sci Fi Dine In, Teppan Edo) and it was AWESOME. They gave use a piece of cake with a candle and they sang to us! I'm bummed because I didn't bring my Minnie bride ears (I got them at my bridal shower but left them home!) and "post wedding depression" set in at the same time, so DH and I need a do over honeymoon...someday!

We also drove the boats around the 7 seas lagoon ( so much fun). The Honeymoon Registry was the best thing we did, I highly recommend it!

But I definitely recommend those restaurants. I also recommend watching Wishes on the beach at the Polynesian, its awesome and romantic. Visit the wishing well behind Cinderella's castle and make a wish too!

17 nights?! WOW! (I had to get that off my chest, hehe).

We went on our honeymoon at POR in 2011 from 9/27-10/4. I requested the mansions, but they put us in the bayou. I was pretty upset about that especially since there were kids playing tag outside our room at all hours of the night (I'm talking after 12am lol).

We ate at several places (Tony's, Ohana, Sci Fi Dine In, Teppan Edo) and it was AWESOME. They gave use a piece of cake with a candle and they sang to us! I'm bummed because I didn't bring my Minnie bride ears (I got them at my bridal shower but left them home!) and "post wedding depression" set in at the same time, so DH and I need a do over honeymoon...someday!

We also drove the boats around the 7 seas lagoon ( so much fun). The Honeymoon Registry was the best thing we did, I highly recommend it!

But I definitely recommend those restaurants. I also recommend watching Wishes on the beach at the Polynesian, its awesome and romantic. Visit the wishing well behind Cinderella's castle and make a wish too!

Sounds good to me! We are doing 21 nights so the more good restaurant recommendations and fun things to do the better :) xx

I'd like to know how you plan for a 21 day honeymoon? Do you two plan on staying at a resort? Which one?

I'd like to know how you plan for a 21 day honeymoon? Do you two plan on staying at a resort? Which one?

We are staying at port orlenes riverside but won't spend all our time in disney, we have activities and days out outside of the parks. We wanted the ability to do everything we wanted to do and miss nothing and although we could have done most of that in two weeks we would have had no rest days at all, I don't want to come back more exhausted then I went! So we have some relaxing time spaced in between all the madness. We have some romantic honeymoon style days, lots of fun disney days and some social evening with family in Florida. X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter