Disney Honeymoon June 1-11 Closing thoughts

Wow, the strawberry soup with melon in it looks fabulous. We are planning on doing 1900 PF for breakfast, and I think they have the strawberry soup for breakfast, too. I'm going to have to throw some melon in there now! Thanks for sharing!

Very interesting McDonald's.

Sounds like fun with the step sisters ;)

Sorry this is coming late....Our first full day was June 2 and it was spent in the MK. We had a rocky start that day due to the monorail. It was an EMH morning and we had a 8am ADR well we got to the TTC at 7:30 and there was no monorail taking you until 8 and when I said something the CM said and I quote "Well it looks like you will be late." You all can imagine I was livid:mad: So rather then a nice walk down Main Street for DH's first visit we ran to get to CP and by the time we got there is was 8:20. Waited 5 minutes and our table was ready thankfully and from there all the bad was forgotten. This is such a great place...so pretty and the food was fantastic. On the table was a confetti heart very nice and our server Cher was very attentive and helpful.
heartontable.jpg

I know you all have been waiting to see who we are so here is a pic of us...yes I made the ears so that they were better for the park and they were very popular...someone needs to let me know the number to disney marketing :woohoo:
crystalpalace.jpg

It took DH a while to get used to all the pics of food and to not eat before the pic was taken. So this was my plate. An omelet they make at a station which for me is the way to go as I hate wet eggs. The pizza....um YUM that is all that needs saying. Bacon, fruit, potatoes, hash (didn't like) and my fav of the meal the puffy french toast:worship: I could have eaten that all day.
plateCP.jpg

We finished and saw all pooh and friends by 9:30 and went straight to toon town rope....thanks to you all we were in the first 10 people to see Tink at 9:45:yay:

I can't wait to try CP when I go! :) The omlette station sold me...I HATE runny eggs too and I can NOT eat the scrambled eggs at Disney. Too runny most of the time :)

I went to that McDonald's last year and thought it was fabulous. May take the kids there again.

Looks like your ressies are working out for you. Hope you had a great time and congrats!

Congrats!!!! I was married when you were on your Disneymoon (june 6th) and am about to have my disneymoon in 10 days im excited!!! :cool1:the hats are adorable!!! :thumbsup2cant wait to read more!!!

signing on! Love the hats and you guys are adorable!!!!!

the puffed french toast is calling to me!!! 3 more months 3 more months

Signing on too... :thumbsup2

I think that 1900 has to be on my ADR list next visit. The food looks so good.. Do you have to be dressed up there since it is at the GF?? or is shorts or park clothes ok?? Can't wait for more...

Congrats on your wedding and disneymoon. You two are adorable and it looks like you had a grand time. Thanks for sharing your food reviews and here's wishing you both many, many happy years together!:love:

Signing on too... :thumbsup2

I think that 1900 has to be on my ADR list next visit. The food looks so good.. Do you have to be dressed up there since it is at the GF?? or is shorts or park clothes ok?? Can't wait for more...

1900 was very casual...short are more then fine and it was a very fun place to eat. We saw several families that was clear that they came from the MK to dinner as well.

Congrats on your wedding and disneymoon. You two are adorable and it looks like you had a grand time. Thanks for sharing your food reviews and here's wishing you both many, many happy years together!:love:

Thank you so much for the well wishes:grouphug:

Congrats!!!! I was married when you were on your Disneymoon (june 6th) and am about to have my disneymoon in 10 days im excited!!! :cool1:the hats are adorable!!! :thumbsup2cant wait to read more!!!

YAY!!!! that is so great you will have such great fun....it was very hot when we left and really starting to get crowded so use your disboard resources.:dance3:

Looking forward to your reviews and while we're definitely here for the food pictures, one of you and your husband in your wedding clothes would be nice too! You know, once you've been married over 20 years, it's nice to see a current young and in love photo! :goodvibes

Adorable wedding ears!!!

--penny

Terrific job :) I am subbing in and can't wait for more:banana: I agree that the 1900 Park Fare is a super place to dine not only for the food but especially for the show :woohoo: Looking forward to more. Congratulations on your wedding, you make a cute couple :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter