Disney Hidden Worlds

Happy Tuesday!! Just wondering if anyone has any tips for getting the character-themed inks on a level. :confused3 I am only in Tangled, but seem to be having a difficult time. Thanks!!!

I wanted to clarify that I know you want to find the items asap on a level. I have noticed that sometimes when you click on an item an ink will "fly" toward the right. I am just wondering if anyone has discovered any secrets for getting the character-themed inks. For example, my husband thinks it has something to do with selecting the third item once a level starts.

I hope this makes sense...

I send out gifts every day to all my friends on the game. For the last week, I have gotten nothing. My friends all show up and I assume they are receiving what I am sending, but I am getting nothing in return. I am assuming it is a glitch in the game, just wondering if the same thing is happening to others.

My friends are all gone and it will allow me to send invitations but no new friends are showing either. Any body hear any resolution on this?

My friends are all gone and it will allow me to send invitations but no new friends are showing either. Any body hear any resolution on this?

My husband and I are having this same issue. Sometimes friends come back after I close the app, but not today... :confused3

me - PlayID is 20439121
husband - PlayID is whosey

My friends also have disappeared. And now it says I have no internet connection even though I do. I contacted playroom support but the say they no longer do support. Stuck

If you can add me and if I ever get to play again I will send goodies.

Marwood819

I have a sinking feeling that this game is being left by the wayside by the developers and we won't see much in new content or support from here on out. With all the issues they are having with iOS 8 and also dropping the game from facebook, my gut says it won't last much longer. I myself have not been able to play since mid August.

My friends also have disappeared. And now it says I have no internet connection even though I do. I contacted playroom support but the say they no longer do support. Stuck

If you can add me and if I ever get to play again I will send goodies.

Marwood819

Our apps are telling us "no internet connection" also. I submitted a support ticket about the friends issue, but I haven't heard back yet. How long did it take for them to tell you they no longer do support?

I have a sinking feeling that this game is being left by the wayside by the developers and we won't see much in new content or support from here on out. With all the issues they are having with iOS 8 and also dropping the game from facebook, my gut says it won't last much longer. I myself have not been able to play since mid August.

This would make me so sad! I finally found a game I really like and haven't been able to find anything similar!

Boo! I've really been enjoying this game. Now it won't let me connect at all. I'm getting the same error message about internet connection.

Good news!!! I have been periodically trying to open the app all day and it finally opened!!!! :yay: It takes a long time to load, but at least the internet error seems to have gone away. I also have friends again, so hopefully everything is fixed!

I have iPad air just bought last week and iPhone 4 s not updated to iOS 8... I see that there are several people that state they cannot open the game with iOS 8. Mine just keeps saying one moment. Does anyone know or has anyone heard when this might be fixed. I play the game on my phone but it is frustrating because the screen is so small

Hi

My son lost all his progress and friends in this game when we were forced to reset the tablet. Unfortunately Disney has been of zero help and were unable to restore the account.

Please add PlayId20751311

Thanks!

I also haven't been able to play since August wish they would fix it but have started playing midnight castle not bad but not the same

I can't seem to get to add any new friends :headache: please add me

bailey08

I'll send you stuff!! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!