Disney Hats!

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by Orreed, Jul 21, 2012.

?

Do you wear a hat at Disney?

1. Always!

2. Most of the time

3. Sometimes

4. No

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Orreed

Orreed Future Tomorrowland Cast Member

:earboy2:Just a fun topic to post and poll about. Do you all like to wear Disney hats when you visit Disney parks? If so what? I have a minnie princess hat from when I was five. When I went to Disney World in 2009 I got this cute ears shown in my profile I wore the whole trip, including the plane ride. (Anyone else do or did this? I did not want the Disney magic to end!) :laughing: In 2010 I brought my ears to Disneyland but they were too small. :sad2: I'm excited to wear this little pink tiara headpiece in February. I'm going to be a princess at Disney Worldprincess: Tehee I'm a kid at heart:yay:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Fairywings

Fairywings Perry/Perrin

I usually wear my personalized minnie ears, but last trip I got a Pirates of the Carribbean hat, and I really like that one too.

I don't wear hats all the time though.

4. niallsprincess

niallsprincess "Lets never lose sight of one thing; It all starte

I don't always wear a hat at Disney, but I do sometimes. If I do it's my pirate princess mickey ears hat. I love it!! It also has my name on the back, so that's a bonus! Haha! :)

5. DVCPrincess95

DVCPrincess95 Earning My Ears

I've got the mad hatter hat, I wore that the entire time the last trip. Gonna get Merida's tiara for when I go in November! :)

6. zrabbits

zrabbits Counting days till Disney

My son collects hats and we are surprising him (as well as the other three) with a 13th birthday trip to Disney - Our FIRST Disney vacation!! Woohoo - SOOO excited!

7. Orreed

@Fairywings That's piratetastic! pirate: Sorry I'm in a cheesy mode XD I love that ride and movie. It's my favorite at Magic Kingdom.

@Peyton I understand, having your name on on ears feels awesome!:woohoo:

@DVC Oooh Tiara buddy! Merdia looks awesome. I am SO excited to see brave tomorrow. A curly haired princess, my favorite animal the bear, and her awesome personality should be great!:cool1:

@zrabbits That's amazing! Have a magical trip :wizard:

8. PlutotheGreat

PlutotheGreat Earning My Ears

I wear a hat most of the time. I usually wear a baseball cap or my Kilimanjaro Safaris hat, although I may have outgrown it this year.

9. Tara2004

Tara2004 Mouseketeer

LOVE the ears hats, but struggle to find somewhere to put them when I get home. Maybe I should display them.

10. niallsprincess

You could get a case or something for them. That'd be cool. :cool2:

11. niallsprincess

I think that they should make a (or multiple) Disney snapback(s) It'd be sick. :scratchin

12. LionKingDramaQueen

LionKingDramaQueen Thirsting for adventure

I don't always wear hats, but when I do, I wear camo Mickey ears.

[​IMG]

13. Orreed

A case would be awesome. When i'm on my own it's my goal to at least have one Disney themed room in my house!:rotfl: Nice picture! I'm the same way excluding at baseball games sometimes I wear a ball cap. Outgrowing a hat is the worst feeling:sad2: I wonder if they have snap backs at D Street?

:earsboy:

14. niallsprincess

That would be so cool. If they do have snap backs, I want one!

15. niallsprincess

I found some Disney snapbacks on google images, but I'm not sure where you'd actually get them...

16. Orreed

I was just looking at pictures of D Street and they had snapbacks! :thumbsup2

17. niallsprincess

That's so cool. Might have t get me one. :worship: Thank you!

18. Disney~Cutie

Disney~Cutie DIS Veteran

Sometime I wear this pink headband I got that has sparkly Mickey heads on the top. But it kinda hurts my head, so I don't wear it a lot.

19. Doodle98

Doodle98 <font color=purple>"42-42-564, whenever you want t

I have the turquoise version of that! It does hurt! I try to wear it, but because of that, the constant sparkles all over, and that they keep rubbing together and loosing the color, it's not something I wear a lot.
    I normally wear a Mickey ear leopard print headband when I want to wear ears. (and of corse the times I have to wear my brothers r2d2 ears because either the strap hurts him or they keep falling off. But I look gooooood in em! :D lol.)

20. Orreed

No problem with the hat. Hope you find the perfect one. Noooooooo. Disney and Sparkles is perfection, it can't hurt. :sad1: I love the R2-D2 ears! I'v only seen Star Wars once and it was three years ago, but I need to watch them. I like the old Star Tours although! (And I want to ride the new one) :yoda: I love ears. I heard when you work at Disney you get to shop in cast connections, and they have a bunch of discounted Disney stuff!:cool1: $2 Ears! Another reason I want to be a cast member on top of the many other reasons. Going to have to be careful not to buy too much Disney stuff:earsboy:

21. niallsprincess

$2 ears? You're kidding! Well, I guess I know where I'm working!:rotfl2: