Disney hat from 1990s

Discussion in 'Disney Collectors Board' started by ArielinWonderland, Apr 16, 2013.

1. ArielinWonderland

ArielinWonderland Mouseketeer

My cousin worked for Disney in the college program in the mid-late 90s (he did it twice), when I was a kid, and I remember he once gave me a purple (possibly blue but I think it was purple) baseball hat. I remember it was Goofy, but this was quite a while ago so it may have been Mickey or Pluto or one of the other "Fab 5."

I'm trying to draw a comic for class, and I wanted to include this story, as well as a drawing of the hat, but I have no idea where it is.

Does anyone remember any merchandise like this? Probably from sometime around 1995-1998. Do you have a picture? Or know of a site that features old Disney merchandise?

I don't actually need the exact hat, though that would be helpful, but just a picture of a similar-type hat I can draw. I at least want it to be accurate to a hat that at least existed at that time.

I'm not sure if this would be the right section to feature this on (I usually only post on the "college" section) so please refer me elsewhere if I'm on the wrong board!

THANKS!