Disney Guest Relations

VandVsmama

DIS Veteran
A few days ago, I sent Disneyland an email through their website to say thank you for our family's encounter with Peter Pan on 6/8 in Fantasyland. Peter was so great with our kids and seeing him and meeting him totally made their day. We first saw him while we were on Dumbo early in the morning. We ran out of time that day to write a thank you note at City Hall so that's why I sent the email, hoping that it would make it to the right place.

Well, just a few minutes ago, Steve from Guest Relations in Anaheim called! They did receive my email and are sending it over to another department to make sure that Peter received it in Neverland.

Disneyland is just so totally awesome. Their customer service is the best ever! I can't wait to go back.

I didn't think about writing about the characters. Thanks for the note. Peter was definitely the best. We met him several times (I'm pretty sure the same one twice and then a different "friend" on our last day.) My son still talks about him throwing a "wishing leaf" instead of a penny into the wishing well.

:thumbsup2The Guest Relations CM I spoke with said that it totally makes their day to receive notes and emails like this.

You inspired/reminded me to send them a thank you note about some issues I had before that they corrected with a little pixie dust. Often times compliments slip our mind while complaints stick out, but everyone loves to hear great news!

That warms my heart to hear this! The characters are always awesome, but I never think of telling anyone. It also makes me happy to hear that the cm went so above and beyond. I'm an ap and have noticed a decline in happy, cheerful cms in recent years, so it's nice to hear they're still there when you need them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter