Disney goody bag ideas.....

jennyf2

DIS Veteran
HELP .......

We are going back for our annual August trip :) :thumbsup2 After years of trying to get my sisters & their families to go it finally worked! So the plan now is my boys & I, my two sisters & their kids (hubbies may come too), & my cousin from MA. They haven't booked "yet" but I will not let them back out....:laughing:

I want to put together a bunch of FUN disney bags without spending a fortune. I am thinking ponchos, glow sticks, & ??????

Any ideas would be great!!!

The dollar tree has some great little things to make goodie bags.. How about some little card games to play during down time they have disney themed old maid and stuff... how about some disney themed snacks? coloring books and crayons for the kids for the plan

matching tshirts? a couple of pins?

good luck sounds like fun

HELP .......

We are going back for our annual August trip :) :thumbsup2 After years of trying to get my sisters & their families to go it finally worked! So the plan now is my boys & I, my two sisters & their kids (hubbies may come too), & my cousin from MA. They haven't booked "yet" but I will not let them back out....:laughing:

I want to put together a bunch of FUN disney bags without spending a fortune. I am thinking ponchos, glow sticks, & ??????

Any ideas would be great!!!

Packages of Disney themed fruit snacks and cookies
A hat or visor to keep the sun out of their eyes (Disney, of course!)
inexpensive digital camera
lanyard and a couple of pins
a cd of Disney music to add to their mp3 player
Hidden Mickey book or scavenger hunt sheet
autograph books and fat pens
Epcot passort

We go in Oct. I've been working on Goody bags to...
We will have 12 Kids goin:grouphug:

One thing I found was CVS has their Disney Valentine Cards 50% off now. (They have tinker bell, cinderella, cars, madagascar) They are the one that you insert pencils into...So I got several sets of those to put in bags. There are 17 in each set. They were 1.50 each so 1.50 divided by 17 makes the pencils .09 each!:cool1:

Mcdonald's disney toys for little ones
Lip gloss for the girlsprincess:
Coloring books
Glow sticks
Candy
Gummies
Light Sabers (clearanced @ walmart 1.00 each):banana:
Crayons

How old are the kids? Are you all flying or driving?

The kids range from 9-19 :) So quite a variety.....They are driving all the way from MN........ (my boys & I are flying).....

Thanks for all the ideas so far!!!!!:thumbsup2

Some of these are for the kids and some for adults. Disposable cameras our DD loved this and it is always fun to see her take on the trip, plus if she loses it it's not the end of the world. Little packs of kleenex, little bottles of hand sanitizer, tylenol packets, tums, some type of hard candy(Jolly ranchers) love these while waiting in line- can also keep little mouths from whining. Mints, note pad and pen, bandaids, clorox wipes, wet ones- love to wipe down tables before we eat and clean hands. Small bottle of sun screen, rain ponchos, glow sticks, gum, if the kids are little bubbles are great while waiting in line or for food.

That's all I can think of now, I'm sure there's more. HTH:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter