Disney golf

Discussion in 'UK Trip Planning Forum' started by martinrmn, Oct 12, 2009.

1. martinrmn

martinrmn DIS Veteran

I know Disney have golf courses but our son 9, loves Pirate golf etc. Does Disney have mini golf suitable for kids? If so where is it located? We are staying at the Poly in December.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. RobinHood's merrymen

RobinHood's merrymen Mouseketeer

4. wickesy

wickesy <font color=royalblue>Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love y

Of the two I think your son would probably enjoy Winter Summerland more than Fantasia as the theming is better.

If you're not hiring a car then you can get a bus from the Poly to Blizzard Beach and walk from there.

5. pacman9a

pacman9a Mouseketeer

We played them both in August and both were excellent but I would agree with Wicksey and say that Winter Sumerland is a better theme for children (ours are 11 & 13).

My tip would be go at night or evening as we went to Fantasia Gardens in the heat of the day and there is very little shade! :sunny:

6. Ann B

Ann B Mouseketeer

We usually do wintersummer land a couple of times when we are there and we all enjoy it very much. Have been to fantasia gardens once and was very disappointed in it. Fountains and other stuff not working. Can't go wrong with wintersummer land though!

7. Tinks1984

Tinks1984 <font color=red>We're having a mini party!<br><fon

Another thumbs up for Winter Summerland! Me and DBF played the winter course last time we were there and it was fantastic! We got a free LE golf ball, a sharpie pen and a candy cane for playing too! :cutie:

8. martinrmn

martinrmn DIS Veteran

Many thanks for the replies. The enthusiasm and knowledge on this forum never ceases to amaze me.:thumbsup2