1. Guest - Welcome to the new DIS Boards! I will create a thread on the tech support board to talk about any issues we are seeing and another thread to discuss new functionality - Alex

Disney gift cards

Discussion in 'Disney for Families' started by blebert, Feb 23, 2013.

1. blebert

blebert New Member

What stores other than the Disney Store carry them?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. alyssa810

alyssa810 <font color=purple>It's much more fun on the boat<

Target, Walgreens, up here in new england the supermarkets have them too.

4. AshleeH

AshleeH New Member

Walgreens, Kroger, and Lowes have them here. For some reason Walmart doesn't (nor does CVS or Rite Aid). But I live in a smallish college town, so there's not a lot of options (no Target, for example).

You can also order them off the Disney website, but I think you might have to pay for shipping - not sure, I've never done it.

5. dragonfly08

dragonfly08 New Member

Leading up to my last trip, I bought some at Safeway.

6. baseballmickey

baseballmickey DDC #644

BJs sells them at a 4% discount. Target sells them at a 5% discount IF you use a Target RedCard (debit or credit version). I believe COSTCO also sells them at a 4% discount, but I am not a member so I don't know for certain.

7. mom2jcg

mom2jcg New Member

You can use an additional 5% at Target if you do pharmacy rewards and get a 5% off shopping day. I checked our Costco the other day and they did not have them.

8. LAC1990

LAC1990 New Member

I live in NJ and my CVS sells the Disney gift cards.

9. strmtroopr96

strmtroopr96 New Member

We just saw some for the first time in our Walmart tonight. They had a new display up that included some cards I haven't seen sold there before. It looked it should have been up at Christmas time. They were selling both $25 and $50 cards...some were a basic Mickey design and others were a wintery design.

I got all excited thinking I could buy as many cards as possible there to pay off our trip. My hubby works for Walmart so we get a 10% discount and in the past it has always worked on any other giftcards that we have bought there. Since we needed almost $4000 worth, that would save us $400. But dangit, the discount didn't work this time. :confused3

10. trewin

trewin New Member

Giant Eagle; you can use fuel perks- We saved $150+ on gas

11. oopinkisfunoo

oopinkisfunoo New Member

We will be buying them for our girls so they have their own gift cards to buy what they want while in Disney.

I'm going to use our Target card for 5% off. Every dollar saved is another dollar for fun in Disney! :)

12. Aimster08

Aimster08 New Member

I just ordered gift cards from disney store.com and there was no shipping charges :)

13. southernlabelle

southernlabelle New Member

this and you can upload a picture or choose the design you want on the card!