Disney Gift Cards

Discussion in 'Welcome to the DIS' started by ericamcl, Jul 3, 2007.

1. ericamcl

ericamcl DIS Veteran

Does anyone know if Disney gift cards can be used as payment towards your package ressie or anything else at the world or are they strictly for merchandise from the catalog / disney store?

DMIL always gets us gift cards for Christmas and always asks where we would like one to, and since we're planning on heading to the world in January I thought that asking for a Disney gift card might be a good idea

TIA!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyJenn18

DisneyJenn18 I am the official tour guide for non-disney soon t

I'm about 99% sure that you can use them on lodging, food, souvenirs, pretty much anywhere in the park!

4. Teacher03

Teacher03 DIS Veteran

I used gift cards to pay for my reservation package; I did it online and didn't have a problem.

5. Dedejf

Dedejf Have loved Disney for thirty years!

I've been wondering the same thing as I received a $50 gift card after I applied for my Disney Visa. I'd love to use it for one of my ADR's. Anybody know for sure? :confused3 :confused: :confused: :confused3 :confused:

6. MARCIAKAZ

MARCIAKAZ Proud to be called Disney Geek by my kids!

7. Dedejf

Dedejf Have loved Disney for thirty years!

Thanks so much for providing the link. That really helped clear up all my confusion as it was very specific. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

8. DisneyGuess

DisneyGuess DIS Veteran

:goodvibes Yes!
    In fact, this is how my DS is saving his allowance for our trip. We ordered ours from the disneygiftcard.com site. We picked one of the designs under the DisneyLand link, he didn't care for the Mickey one from disneyshopping. We got the Train! :cool1: